Windows 10: microsoftstore and related applications are not working

Discus and support microsoftstore and related applications are not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello , my Microsoft store and related applications are not working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BharathSethuraman, Jun 5, 2019.

1. microsoftstore and related applications are not working

hello , my Microsoft store and related applications are not working

:)

BharathSethuraman, Jun 5, 2019

2. Microsoftstore

The microsoftstore is doing okay but when I recently updated it, it won't let me download anything. what should I do? please help me..

ChezkaMaderazo, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Application related

Hi Suresh,

For us to better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• What application were you trying to open?
    • Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?
    • Does the same issue happen when you access your account from a different computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    When you receive an application-related error message like "esrv.exe not executing properly", it is likely that you registry has suffered fragmentation and has accumulated invalid entries which affects your computer's performance. To help resolve this issue,
    you would need to clean your registry.

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 5, 2019
  4. microsoftstore and related applications are not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

microsoftstore and related applications are not working

1. microsoftstore and related applications are not working - Similar Threads - microsoftstore related applications

2. My Microsoftstore is old

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoftstore is old: I am using window 8.1 and my MS isnt keep up with timeMy MS has old apps and when I look at the comment section of some apps, it was bettwen 2013 and 2018.I tried to dowload some of the apps but it always say: "this Item is no longer available" And I cant even find roblox in...
  3. My Microsoftstore is old

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoftstore is old: I am using window 8.1 and my MS isnt keep up with timeMy MS has old apps and when I look at the comment section of some apps, it was bettwen 2013 and 2018.I tried to dowload some of the apps but it always say: "this Item is no longer available" And I cant even find roblox in...
  4. ISSUE RELATED TO BING WALLPAPER APPLICATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUE RELATED TO BING WALLPAPER APPLICATION: A few days back I uninstalled the BING Wallpaper application from my Windows 10 pro but still, my wallpapers are keeps on changing automatically i have no other wallpaper app installed I think it is bing wallpaper which is somehow running in the background even after...
  5. Microsoftstore, Huge Games, and no way to delete them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoftstore, Huge Games, and no way to delete them: Greetings everyone, I come to you today because of a Problem I encountered. I had the Gamepass Ultimate for a while now, and how we all now the Games you install through the store are saved in C:/WindowsApps. And you can only uninstall them through your System or the Store...
  6. Windows 10 - Graphics? Related Applications Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Graphics? Related Applications Not Working: Hello, To me, this was random and out of nowhere. A bunch of my applications stopped working and become unresponsive and or crash once opened. The first thing I noticed was I would get a pop up for Adobe Creative Cloud saying it had to be uninstalled or repaired. Once...
  7. Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll: I am experiencing Fifa4launcher appcrahes in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I am working the following configuration: Laptop : Thinkpad t495 Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 20H2. I was installed application from https://fo4.garena.vn/tai-game. when I run program...
  8. Can I pay with paysafecard in the microsoftstore on my laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I pay with paysafecard in the microsoftstore on my laptop?: see question... https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/kann-man-mit-paysafecard-im-microsoftstore-auf-dem-laptop--bezahlen
  9. Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?: How do I find Clash of Chlans in the Microsoft store? Is that even possible? If not, can anyone explain how I can play Clash of Clans on my PC with Windows 10? Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?
  10. No microsoft related downloads working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No microsoft related downloads working.: So, a few days ago I got a WMR headset for my birthday, and while setting it up, it told me to hang tight as it finishes some downloading... I waited over and hour and it made no progress at all. I did some research, and found out that you need the latest version of...