Windows 10: microsoftstore and related applications are not working

Discus and support microsoftstore and related applications are not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello , my Microsoft store and related applications are not working... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BharathSethuraman, Jun 5, 2019.

1. microsoftstore and related applications are not working

hello , my Microsoft store and related applications are not working

:)

BharathSethuraman, Jun 5, 2019

2. Microsoftstore

The microsoftstore is doing okay but when I recently updated it, it won't let me download anything. what should I do? please help me..

ChezkaMaderazo, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    Application related

Hi Suresh,

For us to better assist you, we need to ask a few questions:

• What application were you trying to open?
    • Were there any changes made before experiencing this issue?
    • Does the same issue happen when you access your account from a different computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    When you receive an application-related error message like "esrv.exe not executing properly", it is likely that you registry has suffered fragmentation and has accumulated invalid entries which affects your computer's performance. To help resolve this issue,
    you would need to clean your registry.

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 5, 2019
  4. microsoftstore and related applications are not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

microsoftstore and related applications are not working

1. microsoftstore and related applications are not working - Similar Threads - microsoftstore related applications

2. Windows and things related to it stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows and things related to it stopped working: So this randomly happened. I noticed that I couldn't type in the edge search bar anymore, so I tried to restart. But then the windows start menu couldn't open. So I started searching around for more things that didn't work. It turns out that I can't go to settings either. I...
  3. Application is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application is not working: NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED WHEN I RUN THIS PROGRAM IN WINDOWS 7 IT WAS PEFORMING GOOD NOW WHEN I INSTALLED IN WINDOWS 10 IT IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-is-not-working/756c4c38-799c-41cd-9810-d6563d0c067e
  4. Windows Applications not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Applications not Working: Code: 0x80131500 I've been seeing random codes like this anytime I try to use a Microsoft application such as the store, OneNote, or even the support application. I've tried resetting my computer, but the error codes remain. I would appreciate a response as soon as...
  5. cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot open the microsoft store and other related applications.: I use windows 10 version 1803 OS Bulid 17134.523. My laptop restarts unexpectedly, and then after that, windows scans the local disk C. After that some applications could not be opened, always there notification "application is disconnected from the microsoft store ". But...
  6. No microsoft related downloads working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No microsoft related downloads working.: So, a few days ago I got a WMR headset for my birthday, and while setting it up, it told me to hang tight as it finishes some downloading... I waited over and hour and it made no progress at all. I did some research, and found out that you need the latest version of...
  7. Applications are not opening/working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Applications are not opening/working: I just upgraded my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 and then when i try to open my old applications it showed do u have to install/ppen it dialohudbox then i pressed yes then it didnt do anything and also when i download somethig and try to install it, it does the same and i...
  8. SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOME APPLICATION NOT WORKING: [ATTACH] HS Chouhan <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> [IMG]8 Nov 2018, 17:13 (16 hours ago) [IMG] [IMG] to MicrosoftAnswers [IMG] Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve...
  9. Some applications work intermittently.

Some applications work intermittently.: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit I use Tysoft FTP Server & smtp4dev I find they run once, then fail to run again until I reboot my PC. Both apps show as 32bit applications. Has anyone had any similar issues with other applications and found a way around it ? Thanks 33927
  10. How do I uninstall XBOX related applications?

How do I uninstall XBOX related applications?: So I've noticed Microsoft are really trying hard to integrate Xbox with your PC and I don't own an Xbox and never will so I have no need for the software, but I cant seem to find a way to uninstall it, can someone tell me how I can go about uninstalling all this bull***t Xbox...