Windows 10: microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

Discus and support microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dick D, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Dick D Win User

microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam.

:)

Dick D, Jan 7, 2020

2. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft?

JerryMattson1, Jan 7, 2020
  3. quietman7 - MVP, Jan 7, 2020
  4. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

1. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam? - Similar Threads - microsoftstoreemail com legitimate

2. Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible Scam. I want to know is this legitimate email: Cybersecurity threats cost the global economy an estimated market value of US$3 trillion, with 71% of companies admitting that they fell victim to successful cyberattacks. As cybersecurity threats continue to rise in India, we see the importance of having trusted software and...
  3. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.: Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-to-forward-phishingscam-emails-to/17268f6f-e9b2-4bd8-8bc7-f14cd7cf827a
  4. legitimate company or a scam?

legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...
  5. Phishing scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phishing scam: What is the Microsoft address to forward phishing scams to please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phishing-scam/c95d9a0e-0ae7-49b4-b3f8-3cea8a0f7c87
  6. Legitimate email?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Legitimate email?: Today, I received an email saying "Thanks for ordering Defender Firewall" and a bill for $499.99. It gave me the telephone # (888) 619-9555 to call if I wnted to cancel this order. Is this legitimate? I don't recall ordering this!!!...
  7. Is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address?: Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address? Please don't guess. I want solid answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-email-a-scam-address/40d3a792-6757-45ed-8712-9892f51f6479"
  8. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?: Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address? Please don't guess. I want solid answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scam/4ce9077b-3702-4d79-a60c-b14aefc608b7"
  9. Phishing scams.

Phishing scams.: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....
  10. phishing scam

phishing scam: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftstore@microsoftstoreemail.com

2. microsoftstore microsoftstoreemail.com scam