Windows 10: microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

Discus and support microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dick D, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Dick D Win User

microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

I'm getting emails from "Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam.

:)

Dick D, Jan 7, 2020

2. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft?

JerryMattson1, Jan 7, 2020
  3. quietman7 - MVP, Jan 7, 2020
  4. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam?

1. microsoftstoreemail.com - Is this a legitimate Microsoft email address or is it a phishing scam? - Similar Threads - microsoftstoreemail com legitimate

2. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?: is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-legitimate-owner-or-is-the-email-a-scam/43f61c67-66d2-4f6c-83d9-8c07efd0d7e8
  3. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?: is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-legitimate-owner-or-is-the-email-a-scam/43f61c67-66d2-4f6c-83d9-8c07efd0d7e8
  4. is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** the legitimate owner or is the email a scam?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Phishing Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phishing Scam: Hi team, Wondering what to do since I clicked on the link provided in this email. I entered my phone number and password. BUT I did change my outlook account password after I realized that it was a scam and did a virus scan which came up clean. I'm still concerned as I gave...
  6. Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?: I recieved an email from this address saying someone sent me a gift card voucher. Is this legitimate or potential phishing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-legitimate-email-from-microsoft/523e1829-7ad8-4fa8-8f3d-e3e72ca0675b
  7. Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a legitimate email from microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***?: I recieved an email from this address saying someone sent me a gift card voucher. Is this legitimate or potential phishing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-a-legitimate-email-from-microsoft/523e1829-7ad8-4fa8-8f3d-e3e72ca0675b
  8. Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft.: Does anyone have a email address to forward phishing/scam emails to Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address-to-forward-phishingscam-emails-to/17268f6f-e9b2-4bd8-8bc7-f14cd7cf827a
  9. Phishing scams.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phishing scams.: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....
  10. phishing scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    phishing scam: Hi, I have been trying to stop without success all this phishing scam's. Now use a Firewall, VPN, Malwarebytes, but seems that i get More and More if i report the Phishing seems to latch on and send out to double which i get back. Why i really don't know and it frustrates....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftstoreemail

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. microsoftstoreemail.com legitimate

4. microsoftstoreemail scam,
  5. microsoftstore@microsoftstoreemail.com,
  6. microsoftstore microsoftstoreemail.com scam