Windows 10: microsoftt office

Discus and support microsoftt office in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am unable to activate Microsoft 365 on Windows 10 on my new HP Laptop. It says Office not updated/ activated/ unable to open. Please suggest!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VanshAggarwal, Jul 10, 2020.

1. microsoftt office

I am unable to activate Microsoft 365 on Windows 10 on my new HP Laptop. It says Office not updated/ activated/ unable to open. Please suggest!

:)

VanshAggarwal, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Cmicrosoftt office :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 10, 2020
  4. microsoftt office

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

microsoftt office

1. microsoftt office - Similar Threads - microsoftt office

2. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  3. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  4. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  5. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  6. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  7. Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultra Office drawing. How can I cut/delete portions of a circle, needing specific sections...: Have created a circle but now need specific sections deleted say from 1:00 to 2:00 and 6:00 to 8:00. How can I go about doing this without using "arc" or covering over parts of the circle? Arc is hard to figure out how to use......
  8. i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?: Recently I had to update my laptop. Now I need my product key to activae windows,which is in my microsoft account I now cant access which has a lot of info for my business and investments. Please someone help this is going on 5 days. I am livid,concerned, and ready to lose my...
  9. i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?: Recently I had to update my laptop. Now I need my product key to activae windows,which is in my microsoft account I now cant access which has a lot of info for my business and investments. Please someone help this is going on 5 days. I am livid,concerned, and ready to lose my...
  10. i NEED HELP ACCESSING M MICROSOFTT ACCOUNT?