Windows 10: Microsost preinstalled app get deleted

Discus and support Microsost preinstalled app get deleted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi,Due to some issue i had to reset my windows 10 laptop and i reset completely my laptop by selecting 2nd option.But after that preinstalled windows... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abhay26, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Abhay26 Win User

Microsost preinstalled app get deleted

hi,Due to some issue i had to reset my windows 10 laptop and i reset completely my laptop by selecting 2nd option.But after that preinstalled windows app like calculator,music ,photos,mail,even MS store get deleted so can not install app too.Please help,what is the issue and how to resolve this .Thanks

:)

Abhay26, Jun 30, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps

So my desktop is running out of storage. I found the location the app files are saved at. My computer came preinstalled with these games:

• Disney Magic Kingdoms
    • March of Empires
    • Bubble Witch Saga 3
    • Candy Crush Soda Sag
    I deleted these games but came across saved files from the deleted games I have never opened while they were still installed on the computer. I gave my profile access to them so I could delete the files for the games I deleted.
    I could not delete some files for the pre installed games I never opened and deleted.

Is it possible to delete the files? And why would it even save the files when I deleted the apps that have never been opened? This is what I hate about windows. The useless apps are protected and some files for deleted apps are saved.

Is there a way to delete these apps?:

• Camera (Desktops don't have a camera and I don't use webcams)
    • Mail
    • Maps
    • Messaging (Really if you can just read and not send what's the point on a computer)
    • Mixed Reality Portal
    • Windows Defender Security Service (Never used, I have Bitdefender)

Of course, weather, one I use sometimes can be deleted while stuff like Maps can't. Thanks Microsoft for making storage impossible to manage!

bossyoutuber01, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Microsost preinstalled app get deleted

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsost preinstalled app get deleted

1. Microsost preinstalled app get deleted - Similar Threads - Microsost preinstalled app

2. Microsost Sound Recorder App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsost Sound Recorder App: Hi,I have an issue with my Sound Recorder App.The date and time displayed on the recording file is a language other than English/ unrecognizable.My system setting is configured to English....
  3. Microsost Sound Recorder App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsost Sound Recorder App: Hi,I have an issue with my Sound Recorder App.The date and time displayed on the recording file is a language other than English/ unrecognizable.My system setting is configured to English....
  4. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  5. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  6. Preinstalled apps missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Preinstalled apps missing.: Alot of the preinstalled apps on Windows are missing for me, including the microsoft store, the feedback hub and the gamebar, whenever I try to use any of them I get 'you'll need a new app to open this'. Any help?...
  7. Microsoft preinstalled app get deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft preinstalled app get deleted: hi,Due to some issue i had to reset my windows 10 laptop and i reset completely my laptop by selecting 2nd option.But after that preinstalled windows app like calculator,music ,photos,mail,even MS store get deleted so can not install app too.Please help,what is the issue and...
  8. Deleted Microsost Account keeps reappearing on Windows 10 1903

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deleted Microsost Account keeps reappearing on Windows 10 1903: Hi, I am having an issue, I deleted a Microsoft account from my Windows 10 PC however approx every 24 hours it reappears on my PC and i get a Popup to fix the account. When i remove again same thing happens. I have checked the registry and also net user only shows local...
  9. Removal of preinstalled apps.

Removal of preinstalled apps.: I do not use tablet mode on my windows 10 computer. Can I remove the pre-installed apps to free up storage space? Thanks/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-preinstalled-apps/f07e694d-5ffd-4d88-a199-df5ae27d6a55
  10. Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Delete Preinstalled Game Files / Cannot Delete Usless Apps: So my desktop is running out of storage. I found the location the app files are saved at. My computer came preinstalled with these games: Disney Magic Kingdoms March of Empires Bubble Witch Saga 3 Candy Crush Soda Sag I deleted these games but came across saved files from...