Windows 10: Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason

Discus and support Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Novice: Latest Microsoft 10 update has resulted in screen freezes on my HP laptop. Driver issue? Any prior instructions that I can reference?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bobbio Bobby, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason

Novice: Latest Microsoft 10 update has resulted in screen freezes on my HP laptop. Driver issue?

Any prior instructions that I can reference?

Thanks,

:)

Bobbio Bobby, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 updates always freeze at 81%

Hi HBV_804,

A corrupted Windows Update system files is one of the possible reasons why the Windows Update always freeze at 81%. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot Windows Update issues.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Dec 6, 2019
  3. wifi connection freezes the screen

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are having system performance issues in Windows 10. To troubleshoot this problem with your computer suddenly freezes after browsing the internet for several minutes, we suggest that you create
    a new user account on your computer and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people >Add someone else to this PC.
    • Enter a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Once done with the steps, let us know how it goes so we can assist you further.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason

Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason

1. Microsot 10 Update - Screen Freezes for no reason - Similar Threads - Microsot Update Screen

2. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  3. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  4. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10: GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me this option.Im using a desktop Microsoft Windows 10.thanks.sincerely,bewildered...
  5. Windows 10 laptop freezes for no reason.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 laptop freezes for no reason.: I have never messed with the settings and a few days ago It started freezing and I can't do much because it just freezes after a few minutes after i restart it, every single time. submitted by /u/Piriluk [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows freezing for no reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing for no reason.: Greetings, Few weeks ago I was having constant memory-related blue screens, which I finally managed to fix I have a strong feeling it was the automatically installed Realtek driver, as I got a memory_management bsod common error code I was getting in the previous windows...
  7. Window 10 freeze and restart for no reason

Window 10 freeze and restart for no reason: I've been using my computer more now at home for homework and teacher meetings. Every now and then, it freezes and auto restart. I have a minidump. Can someone help me take a look at the dump to see what is wrong with my computer. I also get blue screen while playing...
  8. microsot bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsot bingo: The Microsoft Bingo connection errors has gotten out of control. And all the frustrated people that use this product get the same old answers. The Techies or whatever you call yourself always seem to blame the computer which we play the game on or some other entity. I...
  9. Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.

Screen Freezes for no apparent reason.: I am experiencing freezing of my Windows 10 laptop for no apparent reason when in the middle of, say, viewing a website. When this occurs the mouse or touchpad nor anything on the keyboard will function. To get the laptop, which is new, running again necessitates pressing...
  10. Microsot Edge Rocks

in Browsers and Email
    Microsot Edge Rocks: Good to see IE going away with all the security and compatibility issues over the last decade. Microsoft Edge ROCKS! 7509