Windows 10: Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

Discus and support Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ew installation of MABS v3 13.0.415.0. Azure Backup Agent version 2.0.9173.0 and shows registered in management tab.Windows Server 2016 is completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveReynolds-, May 17, 2022.

1. Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

ew installation of MABS v3 13.0.415.0. Azure Backup Agent version 2.0.9173.0 and shows registered in management tab.Windows Server 2016 is completely up to date according to Windows update 14393.5066.When I'm creating the protection group, select a Hyper-V VM and I get error ID:31313:

:)

SteveReynolds-, May 17, 2022
  2. KMRL84 Win User

Hyper-V VM server licensing

Hello,

We have a VM running a 2012 R2 OS and are having an issue applying the license we have purchased.

I was advised that a 2019 standard license would work for licensing a 2012 server and this is not working when typing in the key to the VM.

Can anyone point out what could be the issue, maybe I'm supposed to type the key into the Hyper-V host?

KMRL84, May 17, 2022
  3. Issue with Hyper V server 2019 accessing new VM

I install Hyper V server 2019 and create a Win10 VM using WIndows Admin Center. I try to Connect to the VM and I can't get past the login/password. The administrator login and password doesn't work so what am I supposed to be using to log into the new
    VM I set up? So frustrating and I'm sure it's something dumb I'm missing.

screamincamaro, May 17, 2022
  4. Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

hyper-v virtual battery not working on windows server

Hyper-V has a virtual battery / battery passthrough for Hyper-V which is very helpful is detected on windows 10. I have a powerful laptop (more like portable desktop) that's running windows server. Virtual battery does not work when creating a VM on windows
    server 2019 Hyper-V. But works when I create a VM in windows 10 on the same laptop. Is it possible to enable this feature, or request it be added to windows server's hyper V?

MikePizzle, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

1. Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs - Similar Threads - Microsot Azure Backup

2. Hyper-V Server 2019 - Resource monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V Server 2019 - Resource monitor: Hi,I am using Windows Hyper-V Server 2019 as hypervisor. It is Windows core edition, so there is limited GUI management.Most administration tasks can be done remotely through Computer Management. However, in last days I needed to closely monitor disk performance. On Windows...
  3. Hyper-V Server 2019 - Resource monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V Server 2019 - Resource monitor: Hi,I am using Windows Hyper-V Server 2019 as hypervisor. It is Windows core edition, so there is limited GUI management.Most administration tasks can be done remotely through Computer Management. However, in last days I needed to closely monitor disk performance. On Windows...
  4. server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error: Server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller I installed quick books and file doctor and reinstalled c++ multiple versions to get my network work shares working right, which wasn't right. Hence, I de-installed my virus software, thinking it was a firewall issue. After...
  5. server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error

server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller Ordinal Error: Server 2019 hyper V server 2019 domain controller I installed quick books and file doctor and reinstalled c++ multiple versions to get my network work shares working right, which wasn't right. Hence, I de-installed my virus software, thinking it was a firewall issue. After...
  6. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  7. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V

How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 Server on Hyper-V: Dear Community,I am trying to install Microsoft Exchange Server 2019 on Hyper-V but I faced multiple errors such as "Boot Faliure, Reboot and Select proper Boot Device or Insert Boot Media in Selected Boot Device"could you help please?Thanks....
  8. Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs: ew installation of MABS v3 13.0.415.0. Azure Backup Agent version 2.0.9173.0 and shows registered in management tab.Windows Server 2016 is completely up to date according to Windows update 14393.5066.When I'm creating the protection group, select a Hyper-V VM and I get error...
  9. Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs

Microsot Azure Backup server on Server 2019 can't protect Hyper-V VMs: ew installation of MABS v3 13.0.415.0. Azure Backup Agent version 2.0.9173.0 and shows registered in management tab.Windows Server 2016 is completely up to date according to Windows update 14393.5066.When I'm creating the protection group, select a Hyper-V VM and I get error...
  10. Hyper-V Server 2019 - hardware compatibility?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-V Server 2019 - hardware compatibility?: Hi. I'm buying a new PC for Hyper-V Server 2019, running a couple of Windows 10 VM's. I would like to buy a new computer to last at least some years. I'm reading some posts that people have some issues with drivers for NIC interfaces, so I guess having the latest technology...