Windows 10: microsot bingo

Discus and support microsot bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Microsoft Bingo connection errors has gotten out of control. And all the frustrated people that use this product get the same old answers. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertkolosky, Feb 17, 2019.

1. microsot bingo

The Microsoft Bingo connection errors has gotten out of control. And all the frustrated people that use this product get the same old answers. The Techies or whatever you call yourself always seem to blame the computer which we play the game on or some other entity. I have been playing this game for weeks if not months, and always have this problem at least once a week for at least a couple days where the server takes a dump. It is pretty obvious that the connection problem is with your server since a large amount of players are having the same problem. If you are going to put a product out there which has the popularity of Microsoft Bingo, is it not logical that you would stay on top of this and keep the servers running and capable so we all can relax and enjoy ourselves with this popular game instead lthe frustration and cursing!! Don't give me the bullcrap with all the questions, fixed the darn servers!!!

:)

robertkolosky, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

microsot bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

microsot bingo

1. microsot bingo - Similar Threads - microsot bingo

2. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  3. Microsot Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsot Input: Hey there,I have a program installed on my PC called Microsoft Input, I tried to uninstall it many times. but, in everytime I boot up my PC I find it installed again.How to uninstall it permanently?...
  4. I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf: Everytime I try to login into my Microsoft Account I get this error Message saying I am not connected to the Internet: 0x800704cf. I tried everything, I tried reinstalling the MSStore in Powershell, flushing DNS, reset MSStore but unfortunately I can't come up with a...
  5. I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf

I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf: Everytime I try to login into my Microsoft Account I get this error Message saying I am not connected to the Internet: 0x800704cf. I tried everything, I tried reinstalling the MSStore in Powershell, flushing DNS, reset MSStore but unfortunately I can't come up with a...
  6. I can't login in Microsot Store: 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I cannot run or download any program even from Lenovo Vantage other than from Microsot Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run or download any program even from Lenovo Vantage other than from Microsot Store.: I purcahsed recently Lenovo laptop Ideapad 3 15ITLO5 Laptop Type 81X8 preloaded with Windows 11 home in S mode. The problem is in Leno Vantage I cannot run servicebridge after downloading it to update software and so on. In fact it cannot run any loaded software other than...
  8. I cannot run or download any program even from Lenovo Vantage other than from Microsot Store.

I cannot run or download any program even from Lenovo Vantage other than from Microsot Store.: I purcahsed recently Lenovo laptop Ideapad 3 15ITLO5 Laptop Type 81X8 preloaded with Windows 11 home in S mode. The problem is in Leno Vantage I cannot run servicebridge after downloading it to update software and so on. In fact it cannot run any loaded software other than...
  9. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10: GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me this option.Im using a desktop Microsoft Windows 10.thanks.sincerely,bewildered...
  10. Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10

Changing/Deleting Payment options in Microsot 10: GREETINGS.I tried deleting my old payment method old card number and it won't work.I also tried to add a new credit card and it still wont allow me this option.Im using a desktop Microsoft Windows 10.thanks.sincerely,bewildered...