Windows 10: Microssoft Scan quit working

Discus and support Microssoft Scan quit working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About two weeks ago I set up Microsoft Scan Brother printer/scanner and iyt worked, Today, I clickewd on it an it recognized the Brother, but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dignan7301, May 26, 2020.

1. Microssoft Scan quit working

About two weeks ago I set up Microsoft Scan Brother printer/scanner and iyt worked, Today, I clickewd on it an it recognized the Brother, but when I went to scan, it said no scanner attached. On the device manager, it said that the Borther was atatched as both the printer and scanner. I can still print on the Borther, and the driver check says that everything is up to date,

:)

Dignan7301, May 26, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 26, 2020
  4. Microssoft Scan quit working

fingerprint swipe quit working.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the fingerprint
    drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Fingerprint
    drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Fingerprint device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Fingerprint
    drivers.

Method 3

If issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Fingerprint
    drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it works:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Fingerprint
    driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Fingerprint device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it in Windows 8.1 compatibility mode. Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows 8.1 operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Mann_Manohar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Microssoft Scan quit working

1. Microssoft Scan quit working - Similar Threads - Microssoft Scan quit

2. Microssoft Account Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microssoft Account Issues: Error Code: 50058 Request Id: 90a50790-2c2d-41ee-9c63-e5bbfc803100 Correlation Id: deb78c64-a6a0-0124-9eb4-848035c355f6 Timestamp: 2023-12-15T23:29:47.931Z I currently am signed into microsoft and windows. When I try to setup my centurylink email account in outlook i got...
  3. Microssoft Account Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microssoft Account Issues: Error Code: 50058 Request Id: 90a50790-2c2d-41ee-9c63-e5bbfc803100 Correlation Id: deb78c64-a6a0-0124-9eb4-848035c355f6 Timestamp: 2023-12-15T23:29:47.931Z I currently am signed into microsoft and windows. When I try to setup my centurylink email account in outlook i got...
  4. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  5. Mouse quits working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse quits working: All of a sudden my mouse quits working. When I hut down some times it works when I restart and sometimes not. I a, trying a different USB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-quits-working/f4156f43-eeee-4531-af53-0b77f46338de
  6. bluetooth quit working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth quit working: i have a Lanova laptop that is less than a year old that had bluetooth when I bought it. A couple days ago it just quit working for no apparent reason. It still shows up in my settings but when I try to use it nothing works. The troubleshooter tells me my computer is not...
  7. Monitor quit working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor quit working: I had an extra monitor plugged in for months, then it just went black and read "Input Not Supported". I checked the display settings and accidentally clicked the "just show on monitor 2", now both screens are black when plugged into each other. Help please! The computer and...
  8. Microssoft 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microssoft 365: Entered new data in the grid view, but when I go to exit grid view, I get a message saying :Cannot save until problems are fixed, but I do not know what the problems might be and i do not want to lose what I entered when in grid view...
  9. Adding an App to the Microssoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Adding an App to the Microssoft Store: We are having terrible difficulty adding app to the store. The process to verify our email has not been working. We spoke with Microsoft support and they suggested adding personal email which we did. It turns out, unfortunately, that it needs to be a company email address...
  10. screensaver quits working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screensaver quits working: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10. My screensaver quits working after a while, I get a black screen with message error caused your screensaver to stop working. Unable to fix. I have tried different things I know to do but nothing works. Help!...