Windows 10: MicroStutter

Discus and support MicroStutter in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have just upgraded my computer and I have found that sometimes (not often) I get microstutters. The way to explain what happens is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by nevica, Oct 6, 2015.

1. nevica Win User

MicroStutter

Hello,

I have just upgraded my computer and I have found that sometimes (not often) I get microstutters. The way to explain what happens is that when playing a high end game the computer seems to fade out and slow down, the sound goes what I can only explain as sounding distorted. It usually lasts about 2 - 3 seconds. My gut instinct is that the CPU bus or graphics card bus is having trouble. Something in the system is slowing it down. Given the spec of my computer there appears to be something wrong with it.

On a previous computer (Sandybridge CPU) I never experienced this glitch playing the same game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

nevica, Oct 6, 2015

2. Random Microstuttering

Hi I have a newer MSI laptop. All of a sudden a month ago it started to lag really bad. The lag will make the cursor stop for a half second every three seconds, it affects media playing such as on Youtube, and it causes games to stutter too. I really need
    some help here because I have no idea how to address this problem. I just reinstalled Win 10 as well to try fixing it, but to no avail.

OrrinGunnell, Oct 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 randomly freezing

You also experience some microstuttering when moving mouse pointer, listening to music, etc.?

Skye190887, Oct 6, 2015
Thema:

MicroStutter

1. MicroStutter - Similar Threads - MicroStutter

2. Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...: Hello,I've been trying to fix this issue for almost 2 years, and I still need help to fix it.When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  3. Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...: Hello,I've been trying to fix this issue for almost 2 years, and I still need help to fix it.When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  4. Fresh Win 10 Install, lots of event errors and warnings, audit failures, microstutter...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Win 10 Install, lots of event errors and warnings, audit failures, microstutter...: I get the majority of these events including security audit failures, DNS/DHCP errors, DistributedCOM warnings, CertificateServiceClient-CertEnroll errors, ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider warnings, WLAN-AutoConfig warnings, and Kernel-PnP errors on both Windows 10 and...
  5. Fresh Win 10 Install, lots of event errors and warnings, audit failures, microstutter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Win 10 Install, lots of event errors and warnings, audit failures, microstutter...: I get the majority of these events including security audit failures, DNS/DHCP errors, DistributedCOM warnings, CertificateServiceClient-CertEnroll errors, ModernDeployment-Diagnostics-Provider warnings, WLAN-AutoConfig warnings, and Kernel-PnP errors on both Windows 10 and...
  6. Fresh Win 10 Install, lots of event errors and warnings, audit failures, microstutter...

7. Microstuttering on month old laptop, occurs everywhere except while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microstuttering on month old laptop, occurs everywhere except while gaming: I've been having this issue where my Windows 11 laptop runs like a charm while plugged in, but on battery it stutters randomly for a split second every 5 to 10 seconds. The mouse isn't affected, but typing, scrolling, and video playback is. Very annoying an persistent, and...
  8. Microstuttering on month old laptop, occurs everywhere except while gaming

Microstuttering on month old laptop, occurs everywhere except while gaming: I've been having this issue where my Windows 11 laptop runs like a charm while plugged in, but on battery it stutters randomly for a split second every 5 to 10 seconds. The mouse isn't affected, but typing, scrolling, and video playback is. Very annoying an persistent, and...
  9. After upgrading to Windows 11, Most of my games have a microstutter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After upgrading to Windows 11, Most of my games have a microstutter?: Hello everyoneI upgraded to Windows 11 some time ago, and i believe they haven't fixed the performance issues yet?Stuff like: Rocket league, Apex legends and Counter-Strike Global Offensive, has microstutters.If i use Adaptive½ V-SYNC in Apex, it somewhat fixes it? But i hate...
  10. After upgrading to Windows 11, Most of my games have a microstutter?

After upgrading to Windows 11, Most of my games have a microstutter?: Hello everyoneI upgraded to Windows 11 some time ago, and i believe they haven't fixed the performance issues yet?Stuff like: Rocket league, Apex legends and Counter-Strike Global Offensive, has microstutters.If i use Adaptive½ V-SYNC in Apex, it somewhat fixes it? But i hate...