Windows 10: Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play

Discus and support Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Two days ago I started experiencing microstuttering for no apparent reason. I installed nothing new and I didn't download any files. I installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kvp311, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Kvp311 Win User

Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play

Hi. Two days ago I started experiencing microstuttering for no apparent reason. I installed nothing new and I didn't download any files. I installed Latency Monitor to see what the problem was, and it was the pci.sys NT plug and play driver. What can I do? Would I be able to delete it? Is there an update for it? Help please.

:)

Kvp311, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

My plug and play is still on running after 2.5 Hours

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to stop the plug and play service and again start the service and check the status of this issue. Follow the steps below to stop the Plug and Play service.

• Press Windows Key + R key

• Type “Services.msc” and press Enter

• Right click on Plug and Play and click on stop

• Again start the service.
    Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Arul_D, Apr 15, 2021
  3. LintonMFE Win User
    Microstutter in Build 2004

I recently updated my Windows 10 to build 2004, and since then every time I connect my bluetooth device, i get microstutter, but when its disconnected, I don't get microstutter. I get microstutter both in audio and video.

LintonMFE, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play

Driver Power Status Failure in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the dump files, we found these drivers are causing an issue. "pci.sys, rtwlane.sys,"

Do you have any Plug and Play devices connected to the computer?

Pci.sys, the process known as NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator belongs to software Microsoft Windows Operating System or PCI Bus Driver by Microsoft.

rtwlane.sys, This file most often belongs to product Realtek PCIEWireless LAN PCI-E NIC and were most often developed by company
    Realtek Semiconductor Corporation . This files most often have description
    Realtek PCIE NDIS Driver.

If yes, we would suggest you to update the chipset, Wireless drivers from the manufacturer website and for the plug and play devices.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play

1. Microstuttering caused by pci.sys NT plug and play - Similar Threads - Microstuttering caused pci

2. microstutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microstutter: i have a micro stuttering issue on PC lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microstutter/6f418e1d-7e07-4fc8-b776-023e8e881430
  3. microstutter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microstutter: i have a micro stuttering issue on PC lenovo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microstutter/6f418e1d-7e07-4fc8-b776-023e8e881430
  4. microstutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. USB causing microstutter with moving windows around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB causing microstutter with moving windows around: Every time I plug a device into a USB port on my laptop, it causes windows to microstutter when moving windows around and various movements of things. I’m on a Predator Helios 300 laptop with the 10750h and 2060. I’m using a 144hz monitor as my main monitor connected through...
  6. Continued Microstutters

Continued Microstutters: I've included my Latency Monitor report. Please help me as this has reduced this computer's effectiveness by half for my uses and it was not like this a few months ago. I've raised it back from BSOD with USB boot device and then redone Windows 10 with refresh or whatever....
  7. DPC Latency Causing Microstutters

DPC Latency Causing Microstutters: I've been to threads up threads of people with this Issue; I've NEVER found a solution for any of them. Let me explain. My Wi-Fi Adapter (ASUS PCE-n15) is causing MAJOR stuttering Issues and causing my DPC Latency to spike to 66,000. Things I've tried -Manually Updating...
  8. Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Plug & Play Causing Error On Startup: Hi to the community, I have a question regarding my situation, I'll try to explain the situation the best I could. "I have a mouse that also comes with a custom software / driver which needs to be installed. Whenever I plug in the mouse, I need to run the software for the...
  9. Plug and Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Plug and Play: Plug and Play will not recognize USB connection of exterior WD1000 hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-and-play/99cc0501-49ca-481d-bde7-1a0b9100f1f3
  10. MicroStutter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MicroStutter: Hello, I have just upgraded my computer and I have found that sometimes (not often) I get microstutters. The way to explain what happens is that when playing a high end game the computer seems to fade out and slow down, the sound goes what I can only explain as sounding...