Windows 10: "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11

Discus and support "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So back on Windows 10 I suffered a bug where when i had a Outlook account logged in on my Mail and Calander App it would also have a "Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AaronPS, May 25, 2022.

1. AaronPS Win User

"Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11

So back on Windows 10 I suffered a bug where when i had a Outlook account logged in on my Mail and Calander App it would also have a "Microsoft Account" on there to as seen in the screenshot below; I've also attached proof of an account on here as well to show that there is only ever one account and no more;To which i troubleshooted this issue by removing said outlook account and it provided me with the following results;This ghost "Microsoft account" is still there as you can see and i've tried every possible way to delete; - I've reset the Mail and Calander app = Didn't work- I've repaired

:)

AaronPS, May 25, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 25, 2022
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11 :(

Zakin, May 25, 2022
  4. "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11

wrong email micrsoft account

wrong email account set up by micrsoft

Audrey Crosby, May 25, 2022
Thema:

"Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11

1. "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Account

2. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  3. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  4. Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.: Whenever I go to Microsoft settings, and go to profile, it tells me to verify my account. so when I go to verify it, it gives me a pop up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the server so we can't sign you in right now. We are working to fix it as soon as we can. Please try...
  5. Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.

Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.: Whenever I go to Microsoft settings, and go to profile, it tells me to verify my account. so when I go to verify it, it gives me a pop up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the server so we can't sign you in right now. We are working to fix it as soon as we can. Please try...
  6. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account: Today I changed my Windows 10 local account to MS account.After restart, I am facing severe problems logging in.I have a Windows login window after a boot.Now i see there my profile picture, my name, my email MS account for login.I have a 'sign in' button below email...
  7. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account: Today I changed my Windows 10 local account to MS account.After restart, I am facing severe problems logging in.I have a Windows login window after a boot.Now i see there my profile picture, my name, my email MS account for login.I have a 'sign in' button below email...
  8. Windows 10 sign-in issues using Micrsoft Account non-local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I can find my bitlocker key in my micrsoft account please help

I can find my bitlocker key in my micrsoft account please help: Unable to find bitlocker key in my microsoft account but i can see my laptop sitting in my microsoft account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-find-my-bitlocker-key-in-my-micrsoft-account/2e663fd6-f3ac-4730-8610-23b6d3d60b19
  10. I can find my bitlocker key in my micrsoft account please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can find my bitlocker key in my micrsoft account please help: Unable to find bitlocker key in my microsoft account but i can see my laptop sitting in my microsoft account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-find-my-bitlocker-key-in-my-micrsoft-account/2e663fd6-f3ac-4730-8610-23b6d3d60b19