Windows 10: micrsoft bingo

Discus and support micrsoft bingo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i unmute a gametag in microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-bingo/8988028a-b7e4-4190-b159-dddd96abd17d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by blueoldman3, May 26, 2019.

1. micrsoft bingo

how do i unmute a gametag in microsoft bingo

:)

blueoldman3, May 26, 2019
  2. Tesityr Win User

Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, May 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with accessing Microsoft Bingo Online, please provide the following information below:

• Do you get any error message on your screen?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before this happened?
    • Have you tried other games? This is to check if it only affects Microsoft Bingo.
    • What exactly do you see on your screen? You may send me a screenshot for us to confirm that we are on the same page.

As a workaround, we highly suggest that you perform the methods below:

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter

Click
    here
    to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Reset Windows Store.

• Press Windows Key + R Key to Open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Clean Boot.

Placing the PC in a Clean Boot state will reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of why this is happening. Here’s is the steps on
    How to perform a Clean Boot.

Take note that once you are done with troubleshooting, perform the steps in
    How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot.
    That will refresh and reset the PC as usual.

For further assistance and future reference, visit this article: Widnows 10 Help
    and bookmark the link in your browser.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Barbara Cue, May 26, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

micrsoft bingo

Microsoft Bingo

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

Are there any external Bluetooth devices connected to the computer?

I would suggest to try with the steps mentioned below.

Method 1: Update graphics drivers.

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below to update graphics drivers.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Method 2: Run Windows Store app troubleshooter.

Go to Settings->Update & Security->Troubleshoot->Store apps.

Method 3: Reset Microsoft Bingo.

Go to Settings->Apps->Microsoft Bingo->Advanced options->Reset.

Hope it helps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, May 26, 2019
Thema:

micrsoft bingo

1. micrsoft bingo - Similar Threads - micrsoft bingo

2. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection: I play Mahjongg just about every day. Today I am being told my PC is infected. The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg. It opens a New Browser Tab and the message comes up telling me I have three infections, including a Worm. Obviously this is a scam...
  3. Microsoft Bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo: Will not allow me to play after I sign in. I can only play in "guest" mode. Says I am not entitled to play in "multi-player" mode. Also, I want to save my current progress. Will not advance levels in guest mode....
  4. I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from micrsoft from...: I was scammed for 350 euro today with a so called support from Microsoft from www.support.me +I was called by telephone. I was called before from numbers in Estonia- They uploaded from distance 2 programs on my computer. they knew all my personalization before hand,...
  5. The game Bingo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The game Bingo: The game does not connect, problem message in connection with the Bingo server. Please return!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-game-bingo/bcfed144-a8dd-4f18-9e4f-8bf57676c915"
  6. Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers: Microsoft Bingo Power Card Won't Let me Pick the three numbers I only shows 5 hours until next ... What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-bingo-power-card-wont-let-me-pick-the/9ebd3914-73a8-4872-8322-e6d0609e3207
  7. How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?: This is the situation, when I try to sign in to my computer using my Microsoft account it wont let, Its tell my that "account email" is already here. There is a profile for another user created with my Microsoft account linked to it. I don't know why this happened but I...
  8. Micrsoft Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Flight: Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-flight/e473bff5-8103-4399-a5bc-e909c42f6cf0
  9. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  10. Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse Lag and DC (Micrsoft Sculpt Comfort: Hi, Since Upgrading to 10041, I have big issue with my Bluetooth mouse, the cursor lag so much it is like it pauses between moves. Also if my laptop screen turns off due to inactivity the mouse get DC and doesn't work anymore i have to go turn off Bluetooth in settings...