Windows 10: Micrsoft Flight

Discus and support Micrsoft Flight in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lord Arkhan, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Micrsoft Flight

Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it?

:)

Lord Arkhan, Nov 5, 2018
  2. krsokol Win User

Cortana fails to detect flight itinerary in Outlook

Thank you, Andre, for providing the suggestions. At this point, I have performed the complete list of suggested remediations. I have also performed a reset (saving personal files) on my Surface Pro 4. None of the steps has resolved the problem with Cortana
    tracking flights.

As a side note, this evening I asked Cortana to track a flight. The app correctly found flight tracker information on the Web (Launching Edge), but did not take the hint to track the flight.

For validation, Outlook is correctly capturing the flight itineraries in my email. Cortana is properly tracking package deliveries, but will not track flight itineraries.

This is certainly not the most important issue in my life, but it has become a bit of a nag that I'd like to resolve. Unless there is another suggestion, my next step will be to perform a complete reset.

Appreciate the assistance.

krsokol, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 6, 2018
  4. dr610 Win User

Micrsoft Flight

ms flight sim 2004 game wont load

Hi Thats an interesting response. I dont know if you know but Micrsoft has stopped supporting MS Flight simulator so some of your suggestions wont work. You should really know that as a Microsoft engineer...

dr610, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Micrsoft Flight

1. Micrsoft Flight - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Flight

2. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  3. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  4. Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware

Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware: i started with dos, i was able get dos do things microsoft said was not possable, xp came out microsoft made me a partner made fake bisness name for me, latter when windows 7 8 came out 2016 server microsoft sent me 100 pages of install keys, for 3 years microsoft attack...
  5. Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft actions of theft fauld, hacking makeing of rasomware: i started with dos, i was able get dos do things microsoft said was not possable, xp came out microsoft made me a partner made fake bisness name for me, latter when windows 7 8 came out 2016 server microsoft sent me 100 pages of install keys, for 3 years microsoft attack...
  6. Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.: Whenever I go to Microsoft settings, and go to profile, it tells me to verify my account. so when I go to verify it, it gives me a pop up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the server so we can't sign you in right now. We are working to fix it as soon as we can. Please try...
  7. Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.

Micrsoft account is unable to be verified.: Whenever I go to Microsoft settings, and go to profile, it tells me to verify my account. so when I go to verify it, it gives me a pop up saying "Sorry, there's a problem with the server so we can't sign you in right now. We are working to fix it as soon as we can. Please try...
  8. when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...

when i go to download a new app on the micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never...: evan when i do do anythinf on it it dose the same thing micrsoft store it just says wait a moment and never loads https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-go-to-download-a-new-app-on-the-micrsoft/15946eae-2aee-4af5-b277-e0cfdb33a41e
  9. micrsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft flight simulator 2020: i hv purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 dvd version. i hv downloaded all the 10 dvds, to c:, logged in to my microsoft account, put the 25 character code when asked. the booklet of MFS said a flight stimulator launcher will download automatically once the key is...
  10. micrsoft flight simulator 2020

micrsoft flight simulator 2020: i hv purchased microsoft flight simulator 2020 dvd version. i hv downloaded all the 10 dvds, to c:, logged in to my microsoft account, put the 25 character code when asked. the booklet of MFS said a flight stimulator launcher will download automatically once the key is...