Windows 10: Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

Discus and support Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Mahjongg just about every day. Today I am being told my PC is infected. The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CyrilEaton, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

I play Mahjongg just about every day.

Today I am being told my PC is infected.

The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg.

It opens a New Browser Tab and the message comes up telling me I have three infections, including a Worm.

Obviously this is a scam and I close the Tab, but it does suggest that Mahjongg is carrying some kind of fault.

It is very annoying, who do I contact to get it sorted?

:)

CyrilEaton, Jun 1, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Is there a Mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension?

Original title: Mahjongg Game

Is there a mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension? I would like to play a game similar to that one to play.

Charlotte St. Aubin, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

1. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

2. Micrsoft store problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  3. MICRSOFT OFFICE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICRSOFT OFFICE: Which versions of microsoft office works better on window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-office/a67326bc-b06b-4aef-9f0c-374a3c43dd92
  4. micrsoft store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  5. stop micrsoft updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop micrsoft updates: How do I stop microsoft from updating forever, they do nothing but do things I don't want, and couldn't care less about their mistakes like their pictures disgrace. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-micrsoft-updates/13ce0222-6fce-4d2c-9ce2-da7d1fa675f3
  6. micrsoft family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    micrsoft family account: I am super Pisse* off now. Our youngest child plugged a xbox one into a older childs laptop to use the screen as a monitor. Now out older child who is in college, can not use google chrome which his college requires because it says he can not use google chrome because of...
  7. micrsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft bingo: how do i unmute a gametag in microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-bingo/8988028a-b7e4-4190-b159-dddd96abd17d
  8. Microsoft Mahjongg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg: I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others first, and I already have. Also, I don't see a way to start a game lately....
  9. Microsoft Mahjongg wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg wont install: Been running Microsoft Mahjongg fine for a couple years. This morning, I received the error message 0x803F8001. I ran Windows update and installed the latest updates. Problem still existed. Uninstalled the app and then tried to reinstall from the app store. Now the app...
  10. Micrsoft Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Flight: Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-flight/e473bff5-8103-4399-a5bc-e909c42f6cf0