Windows 10: Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

Discus and support Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Mahjongg just about every day. Today I am being told my PC is infected. The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CyrilEaton, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

I play Mahjongg just about every day.

Today I am being told my PC is infected.

The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg.

It opens a New Browser Tab and the message comes up telling me I have three infections, including a Worm.

Obviously this is a scam and I close the Tab, but it does suggest that Mahjongg is carrying some kind of fault.

It is very annoying, who do I contact to get it sorted?

:)

CyrilEaton, Jun 1, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Is there a Mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension?

Original title: Mahjongg Game

Is there a mahjongg game that goes up levels like Mahjongg Ascension? I would like to play a game similar to that one to play.

Charlotte St. Aubin, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

Srimadhwa B, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

1. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection - Similar Threads - Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

2. go.normandoh infection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    go.normandoh infection: Edge is my default browser and is infected with go.normandoh, which is hijacking my websearches. I have tried Malwarebytes Threat Scan, Norton Power Eraser, AdwCleaner, Hitman Pro, RKill and other tools. Have checked the Extensions. Have uninstalled go.normandoh from my PC...
  3. micrsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft bingo: how do i unmute a gametag in microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-bingo/8988028a-b7e4-4190-b159-dddd96abd17d
  4. Microsoft Mahjongg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg: I am having a few problems with this game. I did play a few times but now I'm not able. Whenever I select a game it says I have to complete others first, and I already have. Also, I don't see a way to start a game lately....
  5. Is there a BitLocker Infection??????

Is there a BitLocker Infection??????: So, recently, my friend in school has been getting annoying bitlocker messages. Is this an infection or not???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-there-a-bitlocker-infection/91fb0880-297c-466f-a345-bfd8b972126f
  6. Infected file

Infected file: I recently got a Trojan file and I ran it and then about 5 minutes after running the Trojan file, Microsoft Security Essentials detected it as a Trojan and put in the Quarantied items and then I quickly removed the Trojan file that was in the Quarantied items, so will it...
  7. Microsoft Mahjongg wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjongg wont install: Been running Microsoft Mahjongg fine for a couple years. This morning, I received the error message 0x803F8001. I ran Windows update and installed the latest updates. Problem still existed. Uninstalled the app and then tried to reinstall from the app store. Now the app...
  8. Micrsoft Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Flight: Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-flight/e473bff5-8103-4399-a5bc-e909c42f6cf0
  9. micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection: What's the problem w/ micrsoft solitaire collection and internet connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-solitaire-collection-and-internet/3903fbae-b7f1-4c88-82e5-9e92e7b2d223
  10. Taobao infection

Taobao infection: Color me embarrassed but I seem to have picked up ........... something. As you can see from my screenshot my Browser has gotten a .....visitor and I can't seem to make it leave. It seems to be a shortcut to Taobao. I've tried scans with...