Windows 10: micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

Discus and support micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Emmanuel Shittu, May 1, 2023.

1. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family controls and I didn't see any point in having it if I couldn't play but now I want to reinstall

:)

Emmanuel Shittu, May 1, 2023
  2. Sharky24 Win User

Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop.

Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.

There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop.

I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped:

Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't - Microsoft Community

Please can someone help.

Sharky24, May 1, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

Hi Sharky24,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Did you previously purchase Roblox form the Store?

Open the Store app, not in a web browser.

At the bottom left, click the Library button

In the library, you should find any app or game owned by you, and you can install them from thee.

DaveM121, May 1, 2023
  4. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

I can't Download Roblox

- - - -

So that I can move this to the appropriate Windows forum...

Which version of Windows?

Don

Don Varnau, May 1, 2023
Thema:

micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

1. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account - Similar Threads - micrsoft store says

2. Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Roblox Owned Bug: On microsoft store it says Owned on the the roblox app, but in the library theres no trace of it. Did roblox delete itself in an update or something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-roblox-owned-bug/77e96c33-0a5d-4c47-9b50-10bc4d2e1cea
  3. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  4. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  5. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account: Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family controls and I didn't see any point in having it if I couldn't play but now I want to reinstall...
  7. micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account

micrsoft store says i have own roblox but there no button or trace of it on my account: Microsoft store says i own Roblox but there is no Roblox and there's not even any button to click I did delete Roblox a while back because of family controls and I didn't see any point in having it if I couldn't play but now I want to reinstall...
  8. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop: I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped: Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I...
  9. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop: I am trying to download the Roblox app onto a new laptop. Microsoft Store says that i now "own" Roblox.There is no evidence of Roblox on my laptop. I have followed every step in this article, but these steps have not helped: Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I...
  10. Microsoft Store says Roblox is "owned" but there is no trace of Roblox on my laptop