Windows 10: micrsoft store: something error

Discus and support micrsoft store: something error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't click everything i want. Help me! please [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bánh Cam Chiên, Jun 22, 2019.

1. micrsoft store: something error

I can't click everything i want. Help me! please

micrsoft store: something error 0d01ddbe-634b-4c85-a572-8df9ef838088?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bánh Cam Chiên, Jun 22, 2019

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 22, 2019
  3. windows store error

Hi Joseph,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

micrsoft store: something error

Windows Store error 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

We suggest that you reset the Windows Store and see if it resolves the issue. To reset Windows Store, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type the following command:
      • wsreset.exe

• Wait for it to finish, then restart your PC.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

micrsoft store: something error

1. micrsoft store: something error - Similar Threads - micrsoft store something

2. Microsoft Store "Try again later , something happened at our end" error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store "Try again later , something happened at our end" error: I know this problem is common and there are multiple way to fix it, but after trying them all (even re-installing windows 10), this error continue to pop up every time i try to install an app. Thanks in advance....
  3. Windows Store - Something happened at our end

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store - Something happened at our end: I've checked out every possible tutorial on how to fix the said problem, but none of them seem to have worked for me. This error is preventing me from installing any applications from Windows Store, and I'm hoping there could be a solution on getting rid of this problem....
  4. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps: it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything please help...
  5. Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse (Black)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micrsoft Arc Bluetooth Mouse (Black): I use the mouse for CAD work (AutoCad 2020) on a Windows 10 Surface Pro. I would normally expect to be able pan or drag a drawing by holding down the old centre wheel option on the mouse. As the Arc does not have a wheel, I can't seem to do so using the touch pad. The...
  6. Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Mahjongg Infection: I play Mahjongg just about every day. Today I am being told my PC is infected. The notification comes when I complete a game of Mahjongg. It opens a New Browser Tab and the message comes up telling me I have three infections, including a Worm. Obviously this is a scam...
  7. micrsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    micrsoft bingo: how do i unmute a gametag in microsoft bingo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-bingo/8988028a-b7e4-4190-b159-dddd96abd17d
  8. Bluetooth error or something like that

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth error or something like that: unable to pair a device to pc due to the fct that it already is unpaired so i cant do anything else but wait for help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-error-or-something-like-that/93b63d5e-6586-4eaf-afcc-02f66aeb6e20
  9. Micrsoft Flight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft Flight: Is it still possible to download Microsoft flight or have they completely removed it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-flight/e473bff5-8103-4399-a5bc-e909c42f6cf0
  10. Microsoft Store or something else causing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store or something else causing issues: I think I am having issues with MS Store. I firstly noticed I can not open any images using Photos, nothing happens when I double click an image. I have tried to doing > Open with> Photos> Ticking it as default, but the issue remains. However, I can open photos with...