Windows 10: micrsoft store: something error

Discus and support micrsoft store: something error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't click everything i want. Help me! please [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Bánh Cam Chiên, Jun 22, 2019.

1. micrsoft store: something error

I can't click everything i want. Help me! please

micrsoft store: something error 0d01ddbe-634b-4c85-a572-8df9ef838088?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bánh Cam Chiên, Jun 22, 2019

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 22, 2019
  3. windows store error

Hi Joseph,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 22, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

micrsoft store: something error

Windows Store error 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

We suggest that you reset the Windows Store and see if it resolves the issue. To reset Windows Store, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type the following command:
      • wsreset.exe

• Wait for it to finish, then restart your PC.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

micrsoft store: something error

1. micrsoft store: something error - Similar Threads - micrsoft store something

2. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  3. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  4. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Micrsoft store problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  6. Micrsoft store problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  7. Cant download from micrsoft store

Cant download from micrsoft store: Hi, I want to download f1 2019 I have xbox ultimate pass and I downloaded the game before but I uninstalled it, now I cant install it the download button doesnt work infact the download button doesn't work for any other game/app I download 2 games yesterday it was perfectly...
  8. How to change the currency in the micrsoft store website?

How to change the currency in the micrsoft store website?: When I want to check out for Sea of Thieves it wants to check out for the Isreal shekel but I want it to be Euro. So how do I change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-currency-in-the-micrsoft-store/b1de7f9c-8896-49db-9bc4-dfb575adadd6
  9. micrsoft store not working

micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  10. Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?

Why Is the Micrsoft store on Pc such an awful experience?: Now before you stupid bots get confused I'm not saying that the store isn't functioning, it is kind off so don't offer me solutions. What I'm refering to is the awful userface and the fact that it just doesn't work I know I said it is working but what I mean are issues at...