Windows 10: Mics Randomly disabled for no reason.

Discus and support Mics Randomly disabled for no reason. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My headphones mic, my laptop mic are both disabled in every app. I cant hear a single sound or any noise bar rising up a single bar. When looping back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BoringCopyPaper, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Mics Randomly disabled for no reason.

My headphones mic, my laptop mic are both disabled in every app.

I cant hear a single sound or any noise bar rising up a single bar. When looping back my voice, everything is fully disabled and I can't hear anything.

submitted by /u/BoringCopyPaper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BoringCopyPaper, Sep 17, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Sep 17, 2020
  3. mic problems

Hello Elithon,

I do apologize if the above steps did not worked. Lets try to ensure first if the Microphone is listed as your default Recoding Device. Please click START and search CONTROL PANEL and go to SOUNDS then we need to go to RECORDING TAB and check if the Mic is
    listed if not try to right click on that windows and check both Disable and Disconnected Device if it shows up right click and go to properties and check levels and make sure its not disabled.

Regards,

Paul_Mykel, Sep 17, 2020
  4. badcrc Win User

Mics Randomly disabled for no reason.

How to stop annoying mic popup ?

The thing that bugged me was the suggestion to go to privacy settings, but a setting of 'disable mic' is 'not allowed' and gives error message.

badcrc, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Mics Randomly disabled for no reason.

1. Mics Randomly disabled for no reason. - Similar Threads - Mics Randomly disabled

2. PC randomly crashes for no reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly crashes for no reason.: Hello,My PC has recently been crashing every time I'm playing a game with a decent amount of needed graphics and whatnot, it isn't the CPU or the GPU as they don't overheat or anything. I've looked for it on event viewer and memory diagnostic tool, although I'm not completely...
  3. Random BSoD's happening for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSoD's happening for no reason.: Hello!I am experiencing random BSoD's for a while now, and I thought that now is the right time to find a solution to stop them, due to the amount of BSoD's increasing.When I wake the PC from sleep there will be a variety of BSoD's. Such as: KMODE_Exception_Not_Handled,...
  4. Random BSoD's happening for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSoD's happening for no reason.: Hello!I am experiencing random BSoD's for a while now, and I thought that now is the right time to find a solution to stop them, due to the amount of BSoD's increasing.When I wake the PC from sleep there will be a variety of BSoD's. Such as: KMODE_Exception_Not_Handled,...
  5. PC randomly restarts for no reason.

PC randomly restarts for no reason.: Hello,i clean installed windows on my PC. I had a few bluescreens and now my pc just randomly shuts off and restarts, I dont know what the issue is. This happened to me several times now in the past few days. All drivers should be up to date.Help is very appreciatedr5...
  6. bars randomly dropping for no reason

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bars randomly dropping for no reason: so while doing anything like talking to my freinds on discord or paying a game like destiny 2, randomly my wifis bars start to drop only down to 2 for no reason, idk what is causing this...
  7. Mic is being used by svchost.exe for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic is being used by svchost.exe for no reason: My mic is not working... It is being used by svchost.exe at startup. Please help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mic-is-being-used-by-svchostexe-for-no-reason/f87bbb8b-6c11-49a3-83b2-e65d75b7eb1f
  8. PC randomly reboots for no reason

PC randomly reboots for no reason: Hello, my PC randomly reboots for no apparent reason for a few days now. It doesn't freeze, it doesn't say "Rebooting Windows" or whatever, it just goes straight to black and then I see the BIOS message and it starts just like nothing happened. I'm running Windows 10,...
  9. AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AntiVirus Disabled For No Reason: [ATTACH] Not sure how or why. I didn't download a virus either. I'm also an administrator account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-disabled-for-no-reason/d9be59ee-9154-4cc4-a38c-1ac6c0917b72"
  10. BSOD occuring randomly with no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD occuring randomly with no reason: Hello everybody, I recently built a new computer (specs below) and randomly, I got BSOD. For instance, some days I can use the computer for hours without any trouble and another day BSOD will occur like 4 times in an hour. It happens mostly while playing (crash happens on...