Windows 10: Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems

Discus and support Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Left for the weekend on Friday morning and shutdown my PC and it also updated. When I returned on the 17th upon turning on my PC the keyboard would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TigOlBitties, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

1. Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems

Left for the weekend on Friday morning and shutdown my PC and it also updated. When I returned on the 17th upon turning on my PC the keyboard would spam all random characters about 15 characters at a time and every half second. It would also open programs and highlight programs on my desktop. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, turning my PC off and on, switching USB ports and soft resetting my keyboard but nothing seems to works but as soon as then my keyboard off the problem is solved? Anyone else have this issue and how did you fix it cheers

:)

2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

4. Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems

windows 10 updates-March 2018

I have March updates that will not install. The automatic updates for 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1709 for x64 based system (March KB4088776) were activated and downloaded to my computer, but they will not install on shutdown/restart.
    When I check for updates, it shows that the updates are downloaded, but when I click to uninstall, there is not a date for installation. I have researched the Windows suggestions for this problem. They tell me to remove the January 2018 updates (January
    KB4056892) and then reinstall the March update. When I attempted to uninstall the January update, I could see the update listed in the check for downloads screen, but when I click uninstall, the January update has a different reference number. Please advise.
    I have talked to my technology department and they can't determine next steps either. VERY FRUSTRATING. I need my computer for work.

JennyWilliams_642, Mar 17, 2019 at 10:23 AM
Thema:

Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems

1. Mid March windows 10 update keyboard problems - Similar Threads - Mid March update

2. March 2019 Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    March 2019 Windows update: Feature update to Windows 10 version 1809 amd64 2019-03 will not install after repeated attempts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/march-2019-windows-update/1b4395c5-d57f-4274-b63b-d9c74d2a7312
  3. windows update of march 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update of march 2019: Hello, my laptop was working fair before the update but after the update i have to compulsory use the task manager to start any thing for the first 10 minutes of the startup. i need a solution. Thank-You!!!!...
  4. All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use: Hi, all, I found many similar problems, but mine has a strange specificity that leads me to think it's something different, so here it goes. When I boot up my computer everything is normal and working perfectly. Then, at seemingly random moments, the mouse and keyboard...
  5. No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10

No sound on iMac mid 2011 windows 10: I have windows 10 on a imac mid 2011 i have installed the bootcamp software and countless other drivers but still no sound is outputting. Its telling me that amd hd not plugged in, error code 10. The only way i can hear sound is through my ps4 controller but some applications...
  6. March of the Empires - PC problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    March of the Empires - PC problem: Hi Microsoft, Yesterday evening 23.30 I logged in, in my PC. Not possible to open my game. It took me almost 1 hour to do 4 re-starts before getting access again to the game. As you know Castles are protected by shields and mine was active till midnight. Surprised to see in...
  7. windows 10 keyboard and mouse problems

windows 10 keyboard and mouse problems: Recently, my keyboard and mouse became very slow in response. I type very fast, and it is very annoying. the mouse is also affected. It takes forever to scroll down a web page. What's wrong, and can it be fixed? Have already checked the filters - they are off....
  8. Windows 10 Update March 31 2017

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update March 31 2017: I have two HP Laptops running Windows 10 Home. Both are running well without Virus or Malware. Today I'm getting the same error from Windows Update on both computers suggesting it's a Microsoft problem. There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again...
  9. Keyboard problem after update

Keyboard problem after update: Hi, I have the Windows 10 Home installed on my Acer Aspire 4739Z and after a update (KB3093266, I think) the keyboard bugged. If I press 1 appear 1' / 3 appear 34 / q appear q2 / t appear t5 / u appear u7 / p appear po / _ appear _) / - appear -0 If I press the Right...
  10. March 10th 2015 Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    March 10th 2015 Windows Updates: Today, as part of Update Tuesday, we released 14 security bulletins to address vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, and Internet Explorer. We encourage customers to apply all of these updates. For more information about this month’s...