Windows 10: Middle East

Discus and support Middle East in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my issue is y is it okay for microsoft company and the rest of the word to not care about what is going on in the middle east. People here actually... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElusoryTomato44, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Middle East

my issue is y is it okay for microsoft company and the rest of the word to not care about what is going on in the middle east. People here actually download from computer shop windows and other applications for free crack and stuff. In USA or other European countries is monitored and they dont allow cracked and illegal stuff; however down here, its like they dont care as i c, so it is okay for u and other applications for people 2 steal others work. I need an answer really !!

:)

ElusoryTomato44, Aug 16, 2019

2. market place in middle east

im really dissapointed when i found out that there is no marketplace products avilable for middle east is there anyway to get these products or software from another source i mean legal and trusted and is there any plane to add our region in the list
    of market place

silverkatana, Aug 16, 2019
  3. N900 AVILIABILITY IN MIDDLE EAST

Till Now, The N900 is Not officially in the retailers shops in Middle east,,,,,,

What is available in Dubai and in Other regions are the Europe version....

Nokia-MEA Dubai expect the N900 in Middle east by December 2009 .....

0dark_knight0, Aug 16, 2019
  4. TRDN900 Win User

Middle East

N900 AVILIABILITY IN MIDDLE EAST

hi bro:

the phone is realse to Middle east but very few, the offically release will be by 01/2010 for all middle east who ever pre order before, got the phones and some country also got like 10 , 20 pisec. that is reason u can not find N900 in ur country.

just wait a bit more.

take care

TRDN900, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Middle East

1. Middle East - Similar Threads - Middle East

2. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  3. Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i've been playing valorant before without any problems. But suddenly in the middle...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000a, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd501d2668180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf06e1ab-ad2e-4335-bd47-ad3c2404af16.Does anyone know how to fix...
  4. Win 11 Lock Screen keeps coming down in the middle of the work and locking the PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Lock Screen keeps coming down in the middle of the work and locking the PC.: This keeps happening to me even after I reinstall Windows over and over again. The problem keeps coming back, and the support of Lenovo keeps telling me the same nonsense.The Windows 11 Lock Screen is coming down on the screen even in the middle of tapping and moving the...
  5. Win 11 Lock Screen keeps coming down in the middle of the work and locking the PC.

Win 11 Lock Screen keeps coming down in the middle of the work and locking the PC.: This keeps happening to me even after I reinstall Windows over and over again. The problem keeps coming back, and the support of Lenovo keeps telling me the same nonsense.The Windows 11 Lock Screen is coming down on the screen even in the middle of tapping and moving the...
  6. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....
  7. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?: When i first boot my pc my mouse cursor is fine. until i enter my pin it disappears then it teleports to the middle of the screen and i cant move it....
  8. why is my mouse cursor stuck in the middle of my screen when i boot my pc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this image in the middle of my desktop? And how can I get rid of it?: This image is in the middle of my desktop. How do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-image-in-the-middle-of-my-desktop-and/20178d34-cdf6-41b8-86da-e62ab9df1392
  10. will the Xbox game pass PC ever be available in the middle east

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    will the Xbox game pass PC ever be available in the middle east: Hi I've been trying to buy the Xbox game pass on my PC but the problem is that its not available in my country Lebanon, so I just wanted to know if the pass will ever be available in the middle east or if there is any way I could purchase it...