Windows 10: Middle finger emoji

Discus and support Middle finger emoji in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Did Microsoft remove the middle finger emoji from Windows 10? submitted by /u/Albert-React [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Albert-React, May 7, 2020.

1. Middle finger emoji

Did Microsoft remove the middle finger emoji from Windows 10?

submitted by /u/Albert-React
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Albert-React, May 7, 2020
  2. pinospin Win User

Middle Finger Emoji

I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board

Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it
    Middle finger emoji 0ef272e5-d91a-4465-8056-3d994825fd20?upload=true.png

pinospin, May 23, 2020
  3. Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft? It this just a big to those who want that emoji? Do you realize you're now the only major player
    that doesn't have the option?

Uncle Squishy, May 23, 2020
  4. G Quibs Win User

Middle finger emoji

middle finger emoji. Is there a way to access through the keyboard & how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

Original title: middle finger and poop emoji

Is there a way to access through the keyboard? If not, how do you change the skin tone of the middle finger?

G Quibs, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Middle finger emoji

1. Middle finger emoji - Similar Threads - Middle finger emoji

2. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  3. Windows 11 Precision touchpad two finger tap for middle click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Precision touchpad two finger tap for middle click: Hi,I have been using two finger tap for middle click for a while with elantech drivers on other PCs but here it isn't available. It wasn't over there either but there was a way to modify settings in regedit. Now, I found the folder for the precision driver in regedit but it...
  4. Windows 11 Precision touchpad two finger tap for middle click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Precision touchpad two finger tap for middle click: Hi,I have been using two finger tap for middle click for a while with elantech drivers on other PCs but here it isn't available. It wasn't over there either but there was a way to modify settings in regedit. Now, I found the folder for the precision driver in regedit but it...
  5. Customize two finger tap on a touchpad assign middle-click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize two finger tap on a touchpad assign middle-click: Hello, I've recently changed OS from Win 8.1 to Win 10 and been trying to customize a two-finger tap assign middle-click to it, but so far I wasn't able find a way for that. That would be logical since two-finger swipe is used for scroll "rotate mouse wheel", therefore...
  6. Emojis

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emojis: So i just upgraded to windows 10 enterprise (pro -> enterprise) and emojis are super weird:[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emojis/cc8d9da6-fff7-457f-9540-36558837b4b3
  7. Why was the middle finger emoji removed?

Why was the middle finger emoji removed?: So I've recently noticed that the middle finger emoji that had been added to Windows has been removed from the emoji picker? What's the deal Microsoft? It this just a big to those who want that emoji? Do you realize you're now the only major player that doesn't have the...
  8. No emojis!

No emojis!: I've contacted you a while ago about having NO EMOJIS. I would like to have them. They add so much more to my contacts. Thank you! bob fraser *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus zenbook u433FN scrolling not working only with index & middle finger: I just bought asus zenbook u433fn, it work unproperly when I scrolling using touchpad. It work properly if use middle & ring finger. However, it won't work if use index & middle finger on right hand. I test with left hand and found when use index & middle finger on left...
  10. Middle Finger Emoji

Middle Finger Emoji: I can't find the middle finger emoji in emoji board Also my unicode are supported the emoji, I can see it on websites, but except copy and paste, I can't do other things to get it[ATTACH]...