Windows 10: Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed

Discus and support Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm doing a lot of Excel work at the moment so need to be able to scroll efficiently vertically and horizontally. I find the speed of the middle mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by callumheron, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed

I'm doing a lot of Excel work at the moment so need to be able to scroll efficiently vertically and horizontally. I find the speed of the middle mouse hold scrolling really frustrating, since it goes very slow then immediately jumps to insanely fast and I'm down at row 20000. Is there a way to change the maximum speed of this type of scrolling?

Thanks

:)

callumheron, Aug 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Aug 8, 2018
  3. IM4AQT Win User
    Old Windows-style middle mouse button scrolling not working in windows 10

Since upgrading my Windows 7 to Windows 10, my middle mouse button on my laptop can no longer can be used to open new tabs or close tabs in a browser. Further, it only scrolls in "multiple lines at a time" or "one screen at a time" instead of the old way
    where I could drag mouse up or down to control the speed of a smooth scroll.

I've tried tinkering with different settings but to no avail. How can I get the old scrolling feature back, along with opening and closing new tabs with the middle mouse button?

IM4AQT, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Klow Win User

Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed

Mouse problems - not scrolling, resetting speed

When you double-click on the first button on the top of your mouse, you can change the DPI with the scroll, so the scroll don't work.

Klow, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed

1. Middle mouse scrolling maximum speed - Similar Threads - Middle mouse scrolling

2. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  3. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed: I searched the whole internetI searched all over redditI searched in SuperuserBut I could not find a program or a trick to increase the speed of the touchpad mouse pointer movement speed with the laptop touchpad.I maximized the touchpad speed in the Windows settings and the...
  4. Increasing the maximum touchpad speed mouse pointer movement speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: I had asked the following question on Microsoft Answers and Microsoft Learn but have not received a correct answer.Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond the...
  6. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: I had asked the following question on Microsoft Answers and Microsoft Learn but have not received a correct answer.Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond the...
  7. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond maximum? I have followed the suggestions in the following link, but the mouse speed did not change in Windows...
  8. Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum

Setting Mouse Speed Beyond Maximum: Does anyone know what exactly needs to be changed in the system registry or some other settings in order to set the cursor speed mouse sensitivity beyond maximum? I have followed the suggestions in the following link, but the mouse speed did not change in Windows...
  9. My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working

My mouse's scrolling is fine but the middle button is not working: IDK what happened. But I tried playing Minecraft after many months tbh. But I noticed that my mouse's middle button is not working. Now the gamers know importance of middle button for working fast in Minecraft. So I need it solved. Can anyone help me pls?* My mouse is a...
  10. Mouse problems - not scrolling, resetting speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse problems - not scrolling, resetting speed: Hi, I have a very strange and annoying problem. I bought a new mouse A4tech Bloody V7, I installed the software and everything seemed to be working fine. Then my PC went into the sleep mode and when I woke it up I realised that the mouse scroll doesn't work. I restarted the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update 1809 mouse scrolls too fast