Windows 10: Midi Device Driver not working

Discus and support Midi Device Driver not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and I'm using it as a midi keyboard. I've been using it for the past couple weeks and it worked fine and all of the sudden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel_4412, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Midi Device Driver not working

Hi, I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and I'm using it as a midi keyboard. I've been using it for the past couple weeks and it worked fine and all of the sudden it stopped working. I've done some research and I think it's due to the driver not working. When I open device manager and look for it, there is a error and then when I go into properties it says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I tried to troubleshoot but it said that the best driver is already in place. I don't know why this happens but if anyone can help me, please let me know

:)

Daniel_4412, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Kami SEO Win User

[19041] MIDI driver issue of 20H1

I using Windows 10 10.0.19041.207, this build will be RTM and stable 20H1 version.

but I found some MIDI driver issues.

I disabled Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth driver from device manager,

but this driver turned disable only appearance, this still enabled in actually.

Any program plays MIDI by only default device (can't specify MIDI out device, ex. Windows Media Player) we will hear only Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth.

When Microsoft can solve this issue?

Kami SEO, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs:

Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with the computer which accepts MIDI data - for example in MIDIberry, in DAW programs
    (like Sonar, Ableton, NI KontaKt, Sibelius, etc.) the device does not appear in the list of available MIDI devices. As if not present.

2 times it happened that all of a sudden, a message came out of the notification center: GO: KEYS MIDI is ready for use and the device was visible and functional in all applications. It took only a few hours until it stopped showing up again. Are you familiar
    with how this works and how can you solve it? The device is listed in the device manager and the drivers are updated. Thank you.

Ota Kaštan, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Midi Device Driver not working

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hi Ota,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to which the device disappeared from the list of available devices?
    • Do you see any error message/code when the device disappears?

Meanwhile, you may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Right click the Sound icon on the taskbar and choose
      Sounds.
    • If your MIDI device isn’t listed there, right click on an empty space and select
      Show Disconnected Devices and Show Disabled Devices to see if the device is visible.

We await your response,

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Midi Device Driver not working

1. Midi Device Driver not working - Similar Threads - Midi Device Driver

2. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.: So I have a few midi peripherals for my pro audio windows computer. After several months of stability, suddenly one device will stop working forever. The usual uninstall, change cables and ports etc all tried to death. The only fix is creating a new windows profile and...
  3. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.: So I have a few midi peripherals for my pro audio windows computer. After several months of stability, suddenly one device will stop working forever. The usual uninstall, change cables and ports etc all tried to death. The only fix is creating a new windows profile and...
  4. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Midi device not detected

Midi device not detected: I just bought a brand new laptop, when I connect my midi device and check on Device Manager, it was listed in all it suppose to, audio input, sound, video and game, except software devices, so everytime I start DAW, it can't connect to device, "no midi input device", so I...
  6. USB midi device issue

USB midi device issue: I am having big issues with my new Asus M409DA running W10. I bought an MAudio Midisport Uno to connect and edit an amp that has midi but i keep getting the dreaded yellow triangle with an exclamation. It connects fine to my daughters Zenbook and installs into sound, video...
  7. USB MIDI device not recognised and wrong driver installed.

USB MIDI device not recognised and wrong driver installed.: Hello! Whenever I connect my Yamaha psr-e453 keyboard to my windows 10 pc, it installs the wrong driver automatically. The driver it should install should be a USB midi driver, instead windows installs a USB audio driver, and also shows a yellow triangle in the device...
  8. MIDI devices not working properly

MIDI devices not working properly: I just started having problems with my MIDI devices about a week ago. At a certain point they just disconnect from Windows, and only work again when I restart my computer. It's not a software problem, because it happens in different programs, and it's not a problem with the...
  9. Driver issues with MIDI/USB device

Driver issues with MIDI/USB device: Okay I have a Casio px-150 Keyboard. Don't tell me to check the manufacturer website. It is supposed to use the generic drivers made for windows 10 to operate. USB plug and play. It recognizes the device but doesn't assign it any drivers. No don't ask me to run older drivers...
  10. Mpk Midi Not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mpk Midi Not working: I recently bought the MPK Mini Mk2 but its driver seems to be out of date. I checked in device manager and there is a yellow exclamation point next to it what should i do? Im on Windows 10 submitted by /u/flint77021 [link] [comments]...