Windows 10: .MIDI file preview / download options

Discus and support .MIDI file preview / download options in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a strange issue. I have 3 computers, all running Windows 10 and all up-to-date. On 2 of the computers, when I go to a website offering midi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tmcom3, Jan 3, 2019.

1. tmcom3 Win User

.MIDI file preview / download options

I have a strange issue. I have 3 computers, all running Windows 10 and all up-to-date. On 2 of the computers, when I go to a website offering midi files and click on one of them, I get an immediate option to EITHER - open and play the file, OR download it. On the 3rd computer, the ONLY option I get is to download it. Has anyone run into this issue, and if so, how can I get my 3rd computer to offer the option to either listen or download, same as the other 2 computers? Obviously, I want to listen to the .midi file BEFORE I decide whether to download it or not. I tried MS Support and they could not come up with an answer.

:)

tmcom3, Jan 3, 2019

2. Win 10 Pro with IE11 will not play Midi and Mp3 WEB site files

As a workaround, we suggest that you download the files and use Windows Media Player with the right codec package installed. To do that, you may refer to the support link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 3, 2019
  3. MIDI file problem

Recently I have downloaded a MIDI file from YouTube for remixing, I didn't have any problem downloading the file, but when I drag my MIDI file into the piano roll in FL studio 20, it only comes up with the bass chords. I got confused for a while, then decided
    to open the MIDI file in Window's media player, it was completely fine, the melody was there. However when I drag the MIDI file into the piano roll, it's the same. I have also tried different MIDI files, and the same thing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

-KILLUA

WavedCell663415, Jan 3, 2019
  4. .MIDI file preview / download options

MIDI Stream Files

I have some MIDI stream files (MDS) that I need to change to a different format. Does anyone have any suggestions about what to use to do that?

Weird Odd Wodd, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

.MIDI file preview / download options

1. .MIDI file preview / download options - Similar Threads - MIDI file preview

2. No option for Preview or Details in File Explorer in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option for Preview or Details in File Explorer in Windows 11: Hi, I am trying to get preview working in file explorer but the option to turn it on is not showing. The option "Show preview handlers in preview pane" is ticked and I have run every PowerShell command that web searches suggest with no luck.Any ideas?thanksGarth...
  3. Preview Pane sometimes freezes Windows Explorer when viewing MIDI files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pane sometimes freezes Windows Explorer when viewing MIDI files: I've had an issue occur where sometimes previewing a MIDI file will suddenly not work, and any other MIDI I try to preview after that will run into the same issue. It can also do anything from slowing Explorer down to making it not respond at all and be forced to restart....
  4. Midi Files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Midi Files: I have connected my yamaha psr 282 for midi file. it is showing that the midi usb is working, but it is not being read on the software. What needs to be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi-files/475ce1ea-e3bc-4d2c-a2a9-6d35478fc850
  5. MIDI

MIDI: I am trying to connect a MIDI keyboard to input to Musescore and the software and Windows settings cannot see the device. Do I need to download a driver for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi/0e295cd1-a2f4-4ba2-8b8b-bf7c505b6979
  6. Midi

Midi: Ive tried editing registry with several key searches but still get the “not enough memory to perform task” in midi-ox for Mixcraft DAW...brand new computer with adequate specs...please help... someone...
  7. Midi files not playing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Midi files not playing on Windows 10: Hello everyone, my Windows Media Player suddenly stopped playing midi files. It plays everything else, MP3'S etcso the player itself is not the problem. Have found any posts confusing and unhelpful. Is there anyone out there who can help? Getting a bit desperate!!! Thank you...
  8. MIDI files software

MIDI files software: I need software to play music on: hymntime.com/tch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midi-files-software/f76b0bae-5b9d-4d9b-8f01-48fc974e8e78
  9. MIDI file problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIDI file problem: Recently I have downloaded a MIDI file from YouTube for remixing, I didn't have any problem downloading the file, but when I drag my MIDI file into the piano roll in FL studio 20, it only comes up with the bass chords. I got confused for a while, then decided to open the MIDI...
  10. MIDI files not playing properly

in Windows 10 Support
    MIDI files not playing properly: Hey all, When I try to listen to certain MIDI files on Windows 10, there will be instrument tracks missing during playback. Sometimes I get just the percussion, sometimes only the percussion is missing. Sometimes all of the instruments default to piano. I can't find any...