Windows 10: Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10

Discus and support Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there recently i update my windows , after that the midi keyboard no longer working it is connected and windows recognize it , and show in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnasSuwwan, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10

Hello there
    recently i update my windows , after that the midi keyboard no longer working

it is connected and windows recognize it , and show in the hosts software's perfectly ,

but the signal stop working after 3 to 5 seconds! i tried to disable usb power saving , and try uncheck power management on root hub any solution's plz

:)

AnasSuwwan, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Teemu_S Win User

Windows 10 Midi Keyboard not working

I have this exactly same problem with the same device.

With my Windows 7 computer there were never problems but with Windows 10, the MIDI keyboard works a few moments and after that I have to disable&enable the device from the Device Manager or reconnect the device cable. This is very annoying. At the same time,
    my other MIDI keyboard works perfectly even with Windows 10.

Teemu_S, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Midi Keyboard not working

I too am having problems with two midi keyboards-both are recognized but neither of their USB midi interfaces work. The units are class complient and have windows 10 64 bit drivers. I do notbelieve the problem is with them as they both work on a windows
    7 machine, the problem is with the latest upgrade on windows 10.

steviemfishing, Mar 27, 2021
  4. GHantke Win User

Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10

Windows 10 Midi Keyboard not working

I'm having the exact same problem as Mike but with slightly different software and MIDI keyboard. I'm using Ableton Live 9.5 and a keyboard made by Novation, who explicitly claim that this product line is compatible with Windows 10 (http://us.novationmusic.com/answerbase/windows-10-compatibility).
    Ableton also claims full compatibility with Windows 10. For reference, NI Reaktor 5 running in standalone mode would accept MIDI from the Novation keyboard, but not Ableton. On the other hand, a MIDI utility I use called Bome's gave me error messages when
    I tried to point it to the MIDI keyboard as well as other virtual MIDI ports created by software used for routing MIDI signals between different programs. My system also seems to be up to date. I've downgraded back to Win7 for now, but what should I try next
    time I run the upgrade? Thanks,

Garret

GHantke, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10

1. Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10 - Similar Threads - Midi keyboard stop

2. my keyboard suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Keyboard suddenly stopped working, I have tried a few different things from reading on the internet. But i still cannot get it to work. The mouse works and the touch screen works...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  4. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.: So I have a few midi peripherals for my pro audio windows computer. After several months of stability, suddenly one device will stop working forever. The usual uninstall, change cables and ports etc all tried to death. The only fix is creating a new windows profile and...
  5. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.: So I have a few midi peripherals for my pro audio windows computer. After several months of stability, suddenly one device will stop working forever. The usual uninstall, change cables and ports etc all tried to death. The only fix is creating a new windows profile and...
  6. Midi over usb devices suddenly stop working.

7. MIDI Keyboard Not Working Properly

MIDI Keyboard Not Working Properly: Hi! I have 2 MIDI keyboards, both class compliant. When I plug them in, Windows says its setting it up and both keyboards appear in Device Manager under Sound Control. Says the correct, up to date drivers are installed. However, neither shows up in any DAW or even in the...
  8. Midi Controller Stopped Working on Windows 10

Midi Controller Stopped Working on Windows 10: I have been successfully using my Novation Launchkey 49 with Ableton Live for the past few years. However, when I updated my computer with the latest Windows update 2 weeks ago, the Launchkey stopped working. In the device manager, the LaunchKey has a Code 10 device cannot...
  9. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working: the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do i need to perform system...
  10. MIDI Keyboards and Windows 10

MIDI Keyboards and Windows 10: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga 920. Disclaimer: I am no computer Guru, but I can read and follow instructions, so here's the story: I've recently gotten more into composing and making music, and decided to purchase a MIDI keyboard. The keyboard I got is a...