Windows 10: Midi problem

Discus and support Midi problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. Im trying to use the MAudio Midisport Uno but something is wrong. Laptop shows the device but its not transmitting midi info. Theres a yellow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pat6969, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Pat6969 Win User

Midi problem

Hello. Im trying to use the MAudio Midisport Uno but something is wrong. Laptop shows the device but its not transmitting midi info. Theres a yellow triangle with and exclamation inside: Ive tried installing and reinstalling drivers, different USB ports, right clicking in device manager and letting windows search, nothing is working. It works on my daughter ASUS Zenbook but not my ASUS.

:)

Pat6969, Nov 1, 2020

2. Win 10 Pro with IE11 will not play Midi and Mp3 WEB site files

As a workaround, we suggest that you download the files and use Windows Media Player with the right codec package installed. To do that, you may refer to the support link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Jeraldine Ase, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Hello. Although WIN10 allows you to connect a BlueTooth MIDI device, the following problem occurs:

Although BT MIDI devices (in my case Roland GO: KEYS) can be paired with the computer - "paired" appears in the connection manager and the keyboard apparently communicates with the computer which accepts MIDI data - for example in MIDIberry, in DAW programs
    (like Sonar, Ableton, NI KontaKt, Sibelius, etc.) the device does not appear in the list of available MIDI devices. As if not present.

2 times it happened that all of a sudden, a message came out of the notification center: GO: KEYS MIDI is ready for use and the device was visible and functional in all applications. It took only a few hours until it stopped showing up again. Are you familiar
    with how this works and how can you solve it? The device is listed in the device manager and the drivers are updated. Thank you.

Ota Kaštan, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Midi problem

loss of MIDI

Hello Aaron,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing sound issue with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Midi problem

1. Midi problem - Similar Threads - Midi problem

2. USB Midi problem in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Midi problem in WIN 10: Hello, I have a problem when using multiple identical generic USB-MIDI adapters where WIN10 does not differentiate them by Device Name. This causes my DAW cakewalk to have problems using them because it does not realize they are separate devices. I have changed their Friendly...
  3. USB Midi problem in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Midi problem in WIN 10: Hello, I have a problem when using multiple identical generic USB-MIDI adapters where WIN10 does not differentiate them by Device Name. This causes my DAW cakewalk to have problems using them because it does not realize they are separate devices. I have changed their Friendly...
  4. USB Midi problem in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10

Bluetooth MIDI device visibility problem in WIN10: I'm trying to use a Sensel Morph bluetooth MIDI controller and although it is recognised as a bluetooth device by Windows no DAW I have tried NI Kontrol, Reason 12, Ableton Live 11 is able to see the device.I have tried using MIDIberry and it does receive signals from the...
  6. USB problems with MIDI keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB problems with MIDI keyboard: [ATTACH] Hi, first sorry for my english but it's not my first language, I tried everything you all are my only hope. I built a pc in January. These are the specs: MB: Asus Prime B550M-A (Wi-Fi) CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1030 RAM: 2x16GB ddr4 3600Mhz...
  7. Windows ten, Studio one Midi connection problems.

Windows ten, Studio one Midi connection problems.: Hi i bought Studio one 5 artist to use my Nektar impact gx61 with and i went with a Windows laptop over mac for cost reasons. the Midi is usb and plug and play ready. I registered the Midi on the webite and downloaded the support app, ran it and finished it. Upon trying...
  8. [2021] Windows 10 MIDI input device problem

[2021] Windows 10 MIDI input device problem: Apologies if this is a repeated issue, however the last known issue I found when searching was from 2015 with no helfpul resolution. I've just got a Dell Inspiron 7700 all in one machine, and for some reason it does not treat any MIDI input devices as such. It recognises...
  9. Midi problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Midi problem: Hello. Im trying to use the MAudio Midisport Uno but something is wrong. Laptop shows the device but its not transmitting midi info. Theres a yellow triangle with and exclamation inside: Ive tried installing and reinstalling drivers, different USB ports, right clicking in...
  10. Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9

Problems receiving MIDI in Ableton Live 9: Hello! Hoping to get some help with a strange problem. I'm running Live 9 on Windows 10 and can't get Ableton to receive MIDI from my midi interface. My setup: Audio - Motu Ultralite mk3 Hybrid Midi - Motu Express 128 The weird part is that using the mme/DirectX audio...