Windows 10: MIDI

Discus and support MIDI in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to connect a MIDI keyboard to input to Musescore and the software and Windows settings cannot see the device. Do I need to download a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelMaisel1, Apr 20, 2020.

1. MIDI

I am trying to connect a MIDI keyboard to input to Musescore and the software and Windows settings cannot see the device. Do I need to download a driver for this?

:)

MichaelMaisel1, Apr 20, 2020

2. Win 10 Pro with IE11 will not play Midi and Mp3 WEB site files

As a workaround, we suggest that you download the files and use Windows Media Player with the right codec package installed. To do that, you may refer to the support link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Jeraldine Ase, Apr 20, 2020
  3. cdawall Win User
    MIDI Drivers?

this is a bad suggestion but you could disable the card and run off your onboard if it really bothers you sry no bug help w/ midi try emailing craeative they should help

cdawall, Apr 20, 2020
  4. MIDI

No MIDI support?

I am very happy with my new phone (Nokia Lumia 520), but I can't understand why MIDI support has been dropped from Windows phone. My old (2004) feature phone was capable of playing them as well as MP3 and other formats, and using them as ringtones as well
    (without time/size limitation). MIDI files are very efficient storage-wise since they take very little space. I like having different ringtones for people in my contacts list and converting MIDI to MP3 turns an under 3MB MIDI library into a monster 400+MB
    of shortened MP3 music/ringtones. Implementing a MIDI mapper/codec in a much more powerful "smartphone" shouldn't take a lot of room in the system software. Am I wrong thinking this?

JuanDBravo, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

MIDI

1. MIDI - Similar Threads - MIDI

2. MIdi signal not being recieved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIdi signal not being recieved: I have a yamaha dgx 679 and a couple weeks ago I was using it as a midi keyboard and It worked fine, I tried it out again and now it doesn't work. I have a driver installed that is from the manufacturer and that is working fine so I'm not sure why this doesn't work. if anyone...
  3. Midi Device Driver not working

Midi Device Driver not working: Hi, I have a Yamaha DGX-670 and I'm using it as a midi keyboard. I've been using it for the past couple weeks and it worked fine and all of the sudden it stopped working. I've done some research and I think it's due to the driver not working. When I open device manager and...
  4. Windows media player cant play my beat midi files

Windows media player cant play my beat midi files: can some one help me with this problem i cant make more beats because of this problem and i already downloaded a K-lite codec pack since i watched it on youtube but nothing happens : so pls help me guys ! Thanks in advance ! ;...
  5. Can't connect MIDI USB keyboard to Windows 10, did all i could

Can't connect MIDI USB keyboard to Windows 10, did all i could: Hello, i recently bought AKAI LPK25 MIDI keyboard.I use Windows 10 Home version 20H2 and build 19042.928When it arrived i plugged it in with a USB cable provided and i had a pop up saying Midi USB is setting up, and then pop up that all is configured. The buttons light up...
  6. MIDI devices keep disappearing

MIDI devices keep disappearing: Hello all, I've been having this problem on-again and off-again for a little while now, and I actually did get it to stop for a while... only for it to happen again. As the subject indicates, my problem is this: Out of nowhere, all but one MIDI device will just disappear....
  7. MIDI controller giving a "Code 10 - Device Cannot Be Started" error even with the correct...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MIDI controller giving a "Code 10 - Device Cannot Be Started" error even with the correct...: The company's not being very responsive so I thought I'd ask here. Here's the issue: *Midi controller won't show up as a midi device in any software *Can be added as a legacy hardware device but returns the error "Code 10 Device Cannot Be Started" *Device is originally...
  8. Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10

Midi keyboard stop working suddenly , windows 10: Hello there recently i update my windows , after that the midi keyboard no longer working it is connected and windows recognize it , and show in the hosts software's perfectly , but the signal stop working after 3 to 5 seconds! i tried to disable usb power saving , and...
  9. USB problems with MIDI keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB problems with MIDI keyboard: [ATTACH] Hi, first sorry for my english but it's not my first language, I tried everything you all are my only hope. I built a pc in January. These are the specs: MB: Asus Prime B550M-A (Wi-Fi) CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1030 RAM: 2x16GB ddr4 3600Mhz...
  10. Windows ten, Studio one Midi connection problems.

Windows ten, Studio one Midi connection problems.: Hi i bought Studio one 5 artist to use my Nektar impact gx61 with and i went with a Windows laptop over mac for cost reasons. the Midi is usb and plug and play ready. I registered the Midi on the webite and downloaded the support app, ran it and finished it. Upon trying...