Windows 10: midtown madness 2

Discus and support midtown madness 2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i played midown madness 2 a month ago but today its saying direct x 7 is required i have direct x 12 installed i also have the game running under as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dedog 1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. dedog 1 Win User

midtown madness 2

i played midown madness 2 a month ago but today its saying direct x 7 is required i have direct x 12 installed i also have the game running under as windows xp service pack 2 i have directplay on

:)

dedog 1, Dec 2, 2018
  2. austint30 Win User

Midtown Madness 2 for Windows Phone (Or Multiplatform)

I believe you guys at Microsoft still own the rights to the Midtown Madness games. Midtown Madness 2 is one of my all-time favorite games. I love it so much that it is still installed on my PC's and I still have the disk.

Something that I have always wanted was Midtown Madness 2 on smartphones. Ubisoft did it with Driver with the help of Gameloft. Why don't you guys do it with Midtown Madness 2?

If you take this into consideration please keep the game the same as it was originally. Don't add microtransactions. Just release DLC for it for new cars, new cities, new gamemodes, etc.

This game would make me want to buy a Windows Phone! There are not many open world racing games for mobile and this would seriously be a huge hit in my opinion. I think it would be better to release the game on iOS and Androids too because it will sell more
    since they are very popular.

I don't care if it is $10 or more on mobile. Midtown Madness is a crazy fun game and I would practically pay any price for this masterpiece.

midtown madness 2 fdc2d0f2-612f-4d69-8ab7-a6d4b26868d4.png

austint30, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Marek St. Win User

Hi Austint30.

Thank you for posting on the forum.

From what I understand you are a vivid Midtown Madness fan and would like to see that game on a Windows Phone platform.

Thank you so much for your voice,

If I could ask you to use this link here:

https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

and leave your suggestion there.

Thank You

Marek S.

Marek St., Dec 2, 2018
  4. midtown madness 2

Because it would cost a fairly significant amount of money and likely wouldn't sell much since the Asphalt series is already popular. Midtown Madness is not a name that carries a strong following, so it won't get a ton of money just based off of that.
    It's highly unlikely they would make their money back in a reasonable timeframe with it.

fredgiblet, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

midtown madness 2

1. midtown madness 2 - Similar Threads - midtown madness

2. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  3. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying: I have lately got a virus which uses my pc resources to mine Bitcointhat's what the anti virus said and it really messed up my pc cause after I got rid of it barely now I cant access the windows update check button instead there is a text saying some sort of try reopening...
  4. Can anyone help with any of these? they are mad annoying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  6. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  7. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  8. Midtown madness 2 runs slow on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Midtown madness 2 runs slow on windows 10: Hi, it runs perfect on windows 7, but slow on windows 10. I tried several resolutions with the same result. Any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/midtown-madness-2-runs-slow-on-windows-10/70a934cc-b358-4dc3-9879-0f8673b5518f
  9. Midtown Madness not launching after installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Midtown Madness not launching after installation: So I just got Midtown Madness: Chicago Edition and I installed it on my computer after I clicked "Play" nothing happens. I have been trying to launch the game for hours but it just isn't working. Now every time I try to launch the game, it won't launch. Can somebody please...
  10. i am trying to run this game called Midtown Madness 1 on compatability mode of windows xp...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am trying to run this game called Midtown Madness 1 on compatability mode of windows xp...: Microsoft Visual C ++ Debug Library Debug Assertion Failed! Program:G\Midtown Madness RIP\midtown.exe file: vsprintf.c line: 91...