Windows 10: Miecraft Windsow 10

Discus and support Miecraft Windsow 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently Purchase Minecraft (on 10th anniversary sale) and went to install it. The game said I had no available devices to install it on. I clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevin Ambrosio, May 14, 2019.

1. Miecraft Windsow 10

I recently Purchase Minecraft (on 10th anniversary sale) and went to install it. The game said I had no available devices to install it on. I clicked off to figure out how to fix it to no avail. I went back to the Microsoft Store to try and install it again. The only available option was the buy now. I checked my order list and it said I had purchased the game. I clicked on it and it still said buy now. can you help?? I am on PC specifically an HP Pavilion

:)

Kevin Ambrosio, May 14, 2019

2. how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

how to retreive my calendar on windsow 10 taskbar

ColleenRuppert, May 14, 2019
  3. blindthom Win User
    accidently bought miecraft for xbox one. i dont own an xbox 1

accidently bought miecraft for xbox one. i dont own an xbox 1

I need to get a refund on that please, how would I get that done?

blindthom, May 14, 2019
  4. Miecraft Windsow 10

Windsows 10 Start Menu not working

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Try the below methods and check if that helps:

Method 1: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Click on 'Start'.
    • Enter 'Command prompt' in the Search box.
    • In the list of results, swipe down on or right-click Command prompt, and then tap or click
      'Run as administrator'.
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

If the above method doesn’t fix the issue perform Method 3.

Method 3:

Follow the below steps:

•Open Powershell as administrator.

•Run the command

Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Miecraft Windsow 10

1. Miecraft Windsow 10 - Similar Threads - Miecraft Windsow

2. miecraft on microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    miecraft on microsoft: Hi, I purchased Minecraft for Microsoft but its saying I havnt had anything added to my account. the funds have been taken out of my bank account. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miecraft-on-microsoft/825625c5-4f7b-478a-a66d-b5188ddb92de
  3. Miecraft didnt give me my minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miecraft didnt give me my minecoins: I bought minecraft windows 10 masters edition but never received the 1000 coins. what can i do to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miecraft-didnt-give-me-my-minecoins/af3ef1d4-0e06-43da-ab83-bbe4f3a47676