Windows 10: Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

Discus and support Migrate Outlook to current Outlook? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've performed an in place upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 on a relatives ex lease business notebook. I wanted to perform an upgrade first and evaluate... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Kol12, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Kol12 Win User

Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

I've performed an in place upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 on a relatives ex lease business notebook. I wanted to perform an upgrade first and evaluate what would be required for an eventual clean Win 10 install to an SSD.

As an ex lease machine it appears to have an old MS Office suite installed on it and the relative is still using Outlook for their emails. I believe it might have been Outlook 2012. Will the relative have to purchase a MS 365 subscription to continue using Outlook on a clean Win 10 install? What is the best approach?

:)

Kol12, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 7, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Migrate Outlook to current Outlook? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 7, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User
Thema:

Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

1. Migrate Outlook to current Outlook? - Similar Threads - Migrate Outlook current

2. Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook "confirm your current password" scam?: Hello, there! :I continue to have this pop-up preventing me from accessing my email the first pop-up said in all lowercase "don't lose access to your account!". It seems unprofessional to be all lowercase, so I feel like I have a virus/malware I scanned with Windows...
  3. Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migration of email from Outlook 2013 to Windows 10: Problem: ATT has changed the way they handle email, so I suddenly can no longer download my ATT emails to Outlook 2013 on my PC. ATT has recommended that I start to use Windows Mail for downloading my ATT emails. Questions 1 If I start using Windows Mail with my...
  4. Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.: I have a couple of Windows 10 Pro Desktops. One I need to install another motherboard and the second one all of sudden after a long time of use stopped recognizing my bios and Windows 10 admin password (which are the same). I recently purchased a Windows 10 "Home" laptop...
  5. Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating Outlook e-mail to a laptop.: I have a couple of Windows 10 Pro Desktops. One I need to install another motherboard and the second one all of sudden after a long time of use stopped recognizing my bios and Windows 10 admin password (which are the same). I recently purchased a Windows 10 "Home" laptop...
  6. migrating out of outlook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    migrating out of outlook: I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migrating-out-of-outlook/9ec667ea-3cc2-4fb2-9730-54dffe5624f2"
  7. Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email: I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't find how to migrate my Outlook calendar to the W10 calendar. Is there any way to do this that picks up all the recurring items...
  8. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  9. Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration: I have 35 days left on my Office 2016 Preview, so now is the time to start planning for the installation of the released version of Office 2016 Professional. I don't see a settings problem with any application except for Outlook 2016. Getting it right the first time is...
  10. Office 2010 Migration - Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Migration - Outlook: Whilst my office suite (2010) seems to have migrated well, has anyone had any issues with sending mail from Outlook. I have a exchange server account in Outlook which works fine, however I also have a BT Internet (Yahoo version) pop 3 account, which is set to the correct...