Windows 10: Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Discus and support Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, We are Planning to migrate our sybase databases from Linux to Microsoft. hence, can anyone help me with the best practices, Approach,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhiRamUndapalli, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Hi Team,

We are Planning to migrate our sybase databases from Linux to Microsoft. hence, can anyone help me with the best practices, Approach, Planning document/ anything that help to achieve our goal?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

AbhiRam

:)

AbhiRamUndapalli, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 19, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

1. Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows - Similar Threads - Migrate Sybase Database

2. Migration from hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migration from hdd to ssd: Windows 10 is currently on a 1.5 Tb hdd that is almost full. I want to purchase an ssd to use as the boot/system drive. I do not want to shell out for a large sdd. I do not want to do a fresh install of windows unless I can save all of my settings and not have to reinstall...
  3. Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating from Office and Windows in Spanish to English: I just purchased a new laptop and need to migrate my documents and programs from my old computer to the new one. Is there a problem migrating documents from Windows 10 and Office 365 in Spanish to the same programs in English? Thank you, Konrad...
  4. Migration from Windows 8 to Windows 10

Migration from Windows 8 to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 (OEM supplied) when I purchased my system and thereafter migrated to Windows 10 free of cost. Now i need to reload windows 10, as there seems to be some operational problem with the Windows 10. So how do I get the digital license of my Windows 10...
  5. How to go from Linux to Windows

How to go from Linux to Windows: I have a laptop with Linux, but I want to switch to Windows 10. Can anyone advise me how to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-go-from-linux-to-windows/04adb5cc-3261-4176-a1d6-5c963f4496a9
  6. Migrating to Windows 10 from Windows 8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrating to Windows 10 from Windows 8: Hi, I bought Windows 8. Win 8 was upgraded to Windows 8.1. Due to the issues in the hard drive, I had to format my hard drive. Please advise on how to migrate to Windows 10. Using Windows 8 purchase done, Can I request a new activation key for Windows 10 ? Thank you....
  7. Windows User migration (and data migration!) from one OS to another, but also from one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows User migration (and data migration!) from one OS to another, but also from one...: We are on the verge of moving over appr. 100 colleagues from a newly acquired company. The users on the old 2012 Domain are running a mix of Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Office 2013 and 2016, with their data stored locally on their PC’s. Our own 2016 Domain is setup with Office...
  8. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...
  9. Back to Windows 10 from Linux

Back to Windows 10 from Linux: I have installed Linux on my laptop after cleaning it completely, but I need to Install Windows 10 back on my PC. I have saved my product key. Is it possible to do that and how....
  10. Migrating from Windows 10 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Migrating from Windows 10 to Windows 10: Recently purchased a new desktop computer, with Windows 10 pre-installed. What is the best way to migrate my files from my old desktop, which was upgraded to Windows 10? 77520