Windows 10: Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Discus and support Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, We are Planning to migrate our sybase databases from Linux to Microsoft. hence, can anyone help me with the best practices, Approach,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AbhiRamUndapalli, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Hi Team,

We are Planning to migrate our sybase databases from Linux to Microsoft. hence, can anyone help me with the best practices, Approach, Planning document/ anything that help to achieve our goal?

Thanks in advance,

Best,

AbhiRam

:)

AbhiRamUndapalli, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Nov 19, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Depth Win User

Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows

1. Migrate Sybase Database from Linux to Windows - Similar Threads - Migrate Sybase Database

2. windows migration from HDD to SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows migration from HDD to SSD.: Hello,i buyed a laptop with an HDD and i want to know if that is it possible to make a transfer of my operating system from that Hard Disk to another SSD that i already buyed it and assemble it to my laptop . To know that my windows 10 has a digital activation included with...
  3. windows migration from HDD to SSD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows migration from HDD to SSD.: Hello,i buyed a laptop with an HDD and i want to know if that is it possible to make a transfer of my operating system from that Hard Disk to another SSD that i already buyed it and assemble it to my laptop . To know that my windows 10 has a digital activation included with...
  4. windows migration from HDD to SSD.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Migrating from Mac to Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Migrating from Mac to Windows: My knowledge of the Mac environment is very limited.A friend asks for my help to migrate from a Mac to a Windows 10 PC.Is there any tool, including third party products, to migrate the user environment from a Mac to a Windows PC, including browser settings, downloaded mail...
  6. From Linux To Windows

From Linux To Windows: Im trying to change a linux operating using a 64-bit machine. using a 32-bit architecturesystem . To Windows 10 operating system.I went to download the Media Creation Tool but { pasted from page site}You’ve been routed to this page because the operating system you’re using...
  7. cd to linux home from windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    cd to linux home from windows: I've recently started using WSL in order to use my preferred OS in Windows 10 and it's working well. I do have a question however. When I cd to the linux partition, the prompt winds up being extremely long, "PS Microsoft.PowerShell.Core\FileSystem::\\wsl$\ubuntu>". Is there...
  8. Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows

Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  9. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...
  10. Back to Windows 10 from Linux

Back to Windows 10 from Linux: I have installed Linux on my laptop after cleaning it completely, but I need to Install Windows 10 back on my PC. I have saved my product key. Is it possible to do that and how....