Windows 10: Migrate update services from intune to Wsus

Discus and support Migrate update services from intune to Wsus in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello everyone, We have a lot of pc deployed with auto-pilot azure and we would like migrate them update services to a local Wsus, we don't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by isignysainte mere, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Migrate update services from intune to Wsus

hello everyone,

We have a lot of pc deployed with auto-pilot azure and we would like migrate them update services to a local Wsus, we don't find anything for this in intune configuration except the hybrid deploy for the new pc's and on the web.

Do you know a possibility for this maybe a powershell script with registry key involved ?

thanks

regards

benjamin

:)

isignysainte mere, Mar 12, 2020

2. Intune

Hello Lindsay

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, My name is Miguel T. I'm an independent Advisor

To help you Out in a better way with your Incident about Microsoft Intune I would suggest to you post your question on the Business Techne Microsoft Forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Or Open a Service Request directly from Azure Admin Center microsoft.office365.supportTickets/tickets/manage:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/get-sup...

Miguelonky, Mar 12, 2020
  3. RenoFinch Win User
    SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

Hi,

If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will require an EMS license? Is it only the devices that migrate over to inTune as and when they move, or does the entire
    estate require an EMS license as soon as we enable Co-Management?

A lot of the literature seems to suggest "All" users require an EMS license but I'm not sure if this is an ambiguous statement referring to devices or users that are migrating.

Thanks,

RenoFinch, Mar 12, 2020
  4. Migrate update services from intune to Wsus

WSUS content folder & synchronization problem

Hello brothers

Actually, our WSUS content folder was full and that's why to reduce the size of the folder I tried the following steps and after that I am in a big trouble.

1. Close any open WSUS consoles.

2. Go to Administrative Tools – Services and STOP the Update Services service.

3. In Windows Explorer browse to the WSUSContent folder (typically D:\WSUS\WSUSContent or C:\WSUS\WSUSContent)

4. Delete ALL the files and folders in the WSUSContent folder.

5. Go to Administrative Tools – Services and START the Update Services service.

6. Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder: C:\Program Files\Update Services\Tools.

7. Run the command WSUSUtil.exe RESET.

After all the above steps, our WSUS is not synchronizing and no updates are being downloaded at all. Every time showing "Reset Server Node"

Please help me out as soon as possible.

Thanks

Yousuf

Yousuf.Shahzad, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

Migrate update services from intune to Wsus

1. Migrate update services from intune to Wsus - Similar Threads - Migrate update services

2. Migrating Existing laptops from jumpcloud to intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating Existing laptops from jumpcloud to intune: Hi Everyone,we have started deploying new laptops through Intune endpoint manager, but I need some guidance about existing laptops that have been deployed in the past. we have already assigned the appropriate license to the target group Microsoft E5what is the current...
  3. Migrating Existing laptops from jumpcloud to intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating Existing laptops from jumpcloud to intune: Hi Everyone,we have started deploying new laptops through Intune endpoint manager, but I need some guidance about existing laptops that have been deployed in the past. we have already assigned the appropriate license to the target group Microsoft E5what is the current...
  4. Migrating Existing laptops from jumpcloud to intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Update Windows 11 from WSUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Windows 11 from WSUS: I have WSUS and computers running Windows 11. On the list of updates, I have some for approval. Do I need to approve all of them, or is one sufficient? If so, which one?What do codes ending with the letter B mean?...
  6. Update Windows 11 from WSUS

Update Windows 11 from WSUS: I have WSUS and computers running Windows 11. On the list of updates, I have some for approval. Do I need to approve all of them, or is one sufficient? If so, which one?What do codes ending with the letter B mean?...
  7. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  8. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  9. WSUS not downloading updates

WSUS not downloading updates: Hello. Upgrading WSUS server from 2012 to 2019. Everything seems to be working correctly but it when trying to download approved updates, the download fails. We checked firewalls, settings, etc..thoughts? Thanks in advance.....
  10. What is wsus windows update services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is wsus windows update services: What is wsus windows update services https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wsus-windows-update-services/f77b1bd1-5b4b-4f34-85e6-ffb0f09454a7