Windows 10: Migrate win 10 pro license ...

Discus and support Migrate win 10 pro license ... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; from a physical PC to a VM running an identical (identity wise) win 10 pro (domain, node name, IP address). Is that allowed by MS? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/andersostling56, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Migrate win 10 pro license ...

from a physical PC to a VM running an identical (identity wise) win 10 pro (domain, node name, IP address). Is that allowed by MS?

submitted by /u/andersostling56
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/andersostling56, Feb 26, 2021

2. migrate(easiest) or reinstall win 10 pro on ssd...?

I had win 81 pro and upgraded to 10 pro... hdd...

Now plan to migrate to ssd... what is best...?

migrate(easiest) or reinstall win 10 pro on ssd...(hardest) ?

Lse123polis, Feb 26, 2021
  3. migrate(easiest) or reinstall win 10 pro on ssd...?

This thread is now far off the OP, which was

I had win 81 pro and upgraded to 10 pro... hdd...

Now plan to migrate to ssd... what is best...?

migrate(easiest) or reinstall win 10 pro on ssd...(hardest) ?

Cbarnhorst, Feb 26, 2021
  4. KGR_656 Win User

Migrate win 10 pro license ...

Move Win 10 Pro license

A while ago I purchased a Win 10 Pro upgrade license from the Win store (I have the order number) which I loaded on a Win 10 Home machine. Now I would like to move only the Pro part to a new Win 10 Home machine leaving the original machine with a Win 10
    Home license and my new computer with a Pro license. Of course both computers have OEM licenses, no product number stickers, and I have no install disks.

Any help most appreciated.

Thanks

KGR_656, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Migrate win 10 pro license ...

1. Migrate win 10 pro license ... - Similar Threads - Migrate pro license

2. License migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License migration: I'm told i can move my Windows 11 Home license from my old computer to the next one. Custom.How would i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-migration/7c0a1234-a692-4883-aaa5-23c0d8dab637
  3. License migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License migration: I'm told i can move my Windows 11 Home license from my old computer to the next one. Custom.How would i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-migration/7c0a1234-a692-4883-aaa5-23c0d8dab637
  4. Windows Pro License - Migrate / Transfer to Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Pro License - Migrate / Transfer to Laptop: How do I transfer my license from my desktop that has just cratered to my existing laptop? I bought the Windows Pro upgrade through the online Store 2 weeks ago for my desktop and then it cratered. I've since migrated all the data and everything to my existing laptop that is...
  5. Windows 10 Pro license migration

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro license migration: Hi all I've spent an hour or so searching for similar problems posted on this forum, but I haven't been able to find one that matches perfectly - even if there are many similar ones. So I hope you will all forgive for raising the license issue once again. I have a, by now,...
  6. Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro

Reactivating the license key for Win 10 Pro: Hi, changed my motherboard but not able to reactivate the license key as I got it from the Microsoft store and cannot see the keys. Called the tech support, get a case ID and get transfer around with no help......
  7. Win 10 Pro Upgrade License

Win 10 Pro Upgrade License: Hello Forum, What type of Win 10 license should I have if I purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store online? I would presume I would have a retail license. Is that correct? The Win 10 Pro upgrade was installed on a new HP Laptop that came with Win 10 Home...
  8. Migrate a Windows 10 license

Migrate a Windows 10 license: Hi, I have got a question for you. A few years ago I bought Windows 8 pro retail and when Windows 10 was released I upgraded for free to the new version. Now I have a new computer with Windows 10 Home and would like to migrate my Windows 10 pro license from my old PC. How...
  9. Unable to transfer license for Win 10 Pro

Unable to transfer license for Win 10 Pro: I am pretty sure more than one person had this trouble. Let's make this "real". I am considering switching to Windows 10 last ... spring. So I walked into the store, and I bought a copy of Windows 10 Professional, physical disk attached with license and activation code....
  10. Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key

Aqcuire Win 10 Pro License Key: Hello, I want to buy a win 10 pro license key from this store: https://www.goodoffer24.com/windows-10-pro-professional-cd-key-32-64-bit.html and i need to know some info: 1. Is the key valid for an unlimited period of time? 2.Can it be used with an offline account?...