Windows 10: migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD

Discus and support migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,My PC has an ASUS M/B with AMD CPU and thought the simplest way was to just place the SSD in the NUC. All seems to be OK but then the screen went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RolandNG, May 17, 2021.

1. RolandNG Win User

migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD

Hi,My PC has an ASUS M/B with AMD CPU and thought the simplest way was to just place the SSD in the NUC. All seems to be OK but then the screen went blank - I guess M/B drivers may be conflicting with Intel's!!!I have done an ISO image to a NAS and understand that if I just restore everything from it I may face same "drivers' conflict".What is the best solution - thanks for your help?Regards

:)

RolandNG, May 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

Source: Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 17, 2021
  4. migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD

mmikeolson, May 17, 2021
Thema:

migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD

1. migrating from a PC to an Intel NUC with same SSD - Similar Threads - migrating Intel NUC

2. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  3. Intel NUC Firmware update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel NUC Firmware update: I would like to upgrade my firmware on my Intel NUC computer. can I do that without losing my OS (Windows 10) and data? thanks, gabril 184089
  4. New intel nuc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New intel nuc: Hi... i recently bought an intel nuc and would like to install windows 10 pro... everything went well except after windows started, my usb keyboard didnt work... try to update driver and etc but it still didnt work... version installed is windows 10 pro version 2004......
  5. Migrating from Hdd to ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrating from Hdd to ssd: Migrating from Hdd to ssd Hi , i need to migrate from my current hdd to ssd,Without losing data and windows how can i make copy from hdd,Is there any software availabe for that ????i need secure and easy software...
  6. Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Vulnerability Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00272 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 08/13/2019 Last revised: 08/13/2019 Summary: A potential security vulnerability in the...
  7. Intel NUC Firmware Advisory

in Windows 10 News
    Intel NUC Firmware Advisory: Intel ID: INTEL-SA-00264 Advisory Category: Firmware Impact of vulnerability: Escalation of Privilege, Denial of Service, Information Disclosure Severity rating: HIGH Original release: 06/11/2019 Last revised: 06/11/2019 Summary: Potential security vulnerabilities in system...
  8. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  9. Intel NUC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel NUC: Hi guys i have a 6th generation i5 NUC with a 500gig Samsung 850 M.2 drive. The problem is that in the magician software it is telling me I am connected to a Sata II port not Sata III.... what gives? Any insight would be appreciated Regards Glen 65956
  10. Migrating Windows from AMD PC to Intel PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Migrating Windows from AMD PC to Intel PC: Hi all, I'm running Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) on my current Desktop PC which is an AMD based model. I heard that If I hook up my C drive to another PC (with a completely different hardware setup), Windows 10 will figure this out, download and replace the necessary drivers and...