Windows 10: Migrating from multiple drives to one drive

Discus and support Migrating from multiple drives to one drive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I created an older gaming pc with an small SSD C drive, a small SSD game drive and a large harddrive where I installed my programs. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeoffreySPierce, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Migrating from multiple drives to one drive

I created an older gaming pc with an small SSD C drive, a small SSD game drive and a large harddrive where I installed my programs.

Is it possible to migrate all the drives and Win 10 into one new drive?

:)

GeoffreySPierce, Jan 26, 2019

2. USB Drive showing "Not Migrated" in Device manager

Forgot this one on the list, my bad

Yes, I have tried the steps above and it did not resolve the issue.

My pen drive is still showing "not migrated"

Any further help would be appreciated, thanks!

Matthew 'DoubleRainbow'Walker, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Migrated c:drive to an external drive, which transformed drive to Documents folder

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help resolve your issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• How did you migrate/clone your c:drive?
    • Did you use any third party software to perform the task?

As per the information that you have stated, I suspect that the drive migrated might have transformed into the Documents folder itself. If you used a third party software to clone/migrate your drive, I suggest that you also get in touch with their support
    forum for more clarification.

Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Dia01 Win User

Migrating from multiple drives to one drive

Partition or multiple hard drives?

As the title suggests. Is it worth installing say a 36GB drive for the OS soley or partitioning an existing larger drive with either 2 or more partitions? I am currently running Vista 32bit and want to try out 64bit and am sick of reformatting the whole drive. Any suggestions?

Dia01, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

Migrating from multiple drives to one drive

1. Migrating from multiple drives to one drive - Similar Threads - Migrating multiple drives

2. Moving from laptop to desktop . . .backups, migration, to multiple storage drives?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving from laptop to desktop . . .backups, migration, to multiple storage drives?: Hi all!I'm getting a new desktop this week to replace my current laptop and just have a question regarding moving all my stuff and files from one to the other. I've only ever moved from one laptop to another laptop and I'm guessing there isn't a huge difference with moving to...
  3. Moving from laptop to desktop . . .backups, migration, to multiple storage drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving from laptop to desktop . . .backups, migration, to multiple storage drives?: Hi all!I'm getting a new desktop this week to replace my current laptop and just have a question regarding moving all my stuff and files from one to the other. I've only ever moved from one laptop to another laptop and I'm guessing there isn't a huge difference with moving to...
  4. Moving from laptop to desktop . . .backups, migration, to multiple storage drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard Drive migration

Hard Drive migration: I have 2 lenovo all in 1 computers. One has broken screen so I want to use its 1tb hard drive to replace the 256gb hard drive in the other computer. Both have separate windows 10 licences. I have no data in either of the drives. What can I do? Thanks...
  6. Migrate one windows drive to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate one windows drive to another?: Hello,I had a problem after tyring to install Ubuntu and I kinda screwed some things up, so my Windows 10 wouldnt boot, luckily I had a drive with nothing important on it so I installed Windows 10 on it, and I am currently using it. But I want my old drive back or at least...
  7. Migrate one windows drive to another?

Migrate one windows drive to another?: Hello,I had a problem after tyring to install Ubuntu and I kinda screwed some things up, so my Windows 10 wouldnt boot, luckily I had a drive with nothing important on it so I installed Windows 10 on it, and I am currently using it. But I want my old drive back or at least...
  8. Migrate one windows drive to another?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. One Drive and multiple disks

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive and multiple disks: Windows 10 - Latest version. My main data drive has a folder OneDrive which synchronizes with the cloud OneDrive. I have also set OneDrive to synchronize with a couple of folders on another drive. The problem is that these files are now duplicated on the OneDrive folder in...
  10. Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Copies of pictures in one drive: How do I stop One Drive from making multiple copies of EVERY picture in my one drive folder and what is the easiest way to remove thousands of multiple copies that are already there....