Windows 10: Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose?

Discus and support Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've resisted moving from the great WebMatrix but a rebuild of my PC has prompted a change. Following the suggestion of moving to Visual Studio Code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iMarkPhillips, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose?

I've resisted moving from the great WebMatrix but a rebuild of my PC has prompted a change.

Following the suggestion of moving to Visual Studio Code has left me disappointed. I can't see the database content and can't install the suggested VSIX files.

So, what's the solution to getting an effective development environment for websites containing SDF databases?

:)

iMarkPhillips, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

webmatrix 3 stop working error: system.nullreference occured in webmatrix.core.dll

Hi Elesh,

I realize that you are facing the issue with Microsoft WebMatrix and I suggest you to post your query in Microsoft WebMatrix forum for better assistance.

WebMatrix : The Official Microsoft IIS Forums

Hope this helps. Write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we’ll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Webmatrix 3

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to refer to the link below and check if it helps:

Windows 10 and WebMatrix 3

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 15, 2018
  4. drdeathx Win User

Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose?

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose?

1. Migrating from WebMatrix - what to choose? - Similar Threads - Migrating WebMatrix choose

2. Reisntall windows and choose what to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reisntall windows and choose what to delete: I want reinstall windows 11 and i have to choose between deleting all data from windows unit or all units. I have a SSD and a HDD as storage units, deleting data from 'all units' means deleting all from SSD and HDD or only deleting all from SSD, deleting all partitions from...
  3. Reisntall windows and choose what to delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reisntall windows and choose what to delete: I want reinstall windows 11 and i have to choose between deleting all data from windows unit or all units. I have a SSD and a HDD as storage units, deleting data from 'all units' means deleting all from SSD and HDD or only deleting all from SSD, deleting all partitions from...
  4. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  5. What is the best user migration tool?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best user migration tool?: When reinstalling/replacing PC's or moving PC/user to Azure, we would like to be able to keep the users complete desktop experience somehow.When a user logs in to Azure, or onto a newly deployed PC, they start with spending hours attempting to set up things visually "the way...
  6. Choose what to keep skips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose what to keep skips: I am trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and have chosen English US on every language option as well as US on System Locale .. my Program Files are also on C/.. When I try upgrading with media creation tool, “Choose what to Keep” only shows up for a second before...
  7. What to choose for installation

What to choose for installation: what should I select to install the windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-choose-for-installation/9ea0b90a-2ee5-4e3e-839f-0972f4276af1
  8. There is no region to choose from

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is no region to choose from: So I installed windows 10 (1909) on this old laptop a couple of months ago, shortly after the Windows Store stopped working with error 0x80131500, back then I tried some solutions from the internet that didn't worked, so I just ignored the problem, until today. I have...
  9. What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    What happened to the Printer Migration Tool?: I just re-built a win 10 Home PC that was nearly at version 1909. (corruption was the reason for the re-build). I used the PrintBrmUi.exe tool to backup the printer settings, but after a clean re-install of 10 Home 1909, this tool is now missing. The file is supposed to be...
  10. Migrate? -- what does it mean?

Migrate? -- what does it mean?: I apologize for asking, but I searched and it's not clear to me what "migrate" means... For example, in Windows Log files such as 'setupapi.upgrade.log', I see entries like this: set: {Migrate Device: HID\VID_04D9&PID_A070&MI_02\7&16D46DAF&0&0000} 22:06:58.64 Does...