Windows 10: migrating out of outlook

Discus and support migrating out of outlook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelSilver1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. migrating out of outlook

I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders

:)

MichaelSilver1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Question on Migrating to Outlook

Hi,

To migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided. The files that will be moved are copies of the files themselves.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Ar Rom, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Outlook Express emails migrated to Outlook

I googled the process and all went well...until I go over to new HP PC and try to download Outlook Express and Microsoft tells me not anymore. It points me to Migration Add on but it makes no sense.

Any suggestions?

Of course Express does not creat .pst files.

WP

WaynePeabody, Jul 5, 2019
  4. migrating out of outlook

Outlook Express emails migrated to Outlook

Hi Wayne,

Outlook Express is no longer supported and is no longer available. Especially now that you are using an up-to-date PC. We suggest that you get the Mail Migration add-on. This will help you move your emails and contacts over to Outlook.com.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

migrating out of outlook

1. migrating out of outlook - Similar Threads - migrating outlook

2. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail: I just created an outlook email and want to switch over from gmail but I can't move my gmail to outlook because it says I already have an alias with that account how can I transfer the account over to the outlook?...
  3. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail: I just created an outlook email and want to switch over from gmail but I can't move my gmail to outlook because it says I already have an alias with that account how can I transfer the account over to the outlook?...
  4. I just made an outlook email and trying to migrate from gmail

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  6. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account: Is there a way for the new Outlook Mail replacement to save contacts to an email account e.g.; Yahoo? In Mail I can specify which email account I want to use to save a contact. I do not appear to have this as an option in the new Outlook. I did create a contact in Outlook...
  7. Mail Migration to Outlook in 2024 - Add Contacts to Email Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...: I have 2 msn.com email accounts for years and need my old emails and contacts and folder in my email. I use a laptop with Windows 10 and a desktop version of office not a subscription.According to Microsoft: "Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new...
  9. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...: I have 2 msn.com email accounts for years and need my old emails and contacts and folder in my email. I use a laptop with Windows 10 and a desktop version of office not a subscription.According to Microsoft: "Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new...
  10. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...