Windows 10: migrating out of outlook

Discus and support migrating out of outlook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MichaelSilver1, Jul 5, 2019.

1. migrating out of outlook

I want to import my .pst to microsoft mail and retain folders

:)

MichaelSilver1, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Question on Migrating to Outlook

Hi,

To migrate from Windows Live Mail to Outlook, kindly click this
    link
    and follow the steps provided. The files that will be moved are copies of the files themselves.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Ar Rom, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Outlook Express emails migrated to Outlook

I googled the process and all went well...until I go over to new HP PC and try to download Outlook Express and Microsoft tells me not anymore. It points me to Migration Add on but it makes no sense.

Any suggestions?

Of course Express does not creat .pst files.

WP

WaynePeabody, Jul 5, 2019
  4. migrating out of outlook

Outlook Express emails migrated to Outlook

Hi Wayne,

Outlook Express is no longer supported and is no longer available. Especially now that you are using an up-to-date PC. We suggest that you get the Mail Migration add-on. This will help you move your emails and contacts over to Outlook.com.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Patricia Yu, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

migrating out of outlook

1. migrating out of outlook - Similar Threads - migrating outlook

2. WIN XP (32 bit) Migration to WIN 10 (64 bit)

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN XP (32 bit) Migration to WIN 10 (64 bit): Does anyone know how or has moved a WIN XP 32-bit application to a WIN 10 (64-bit) computer? If you have successfully done it, please tell me how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-xp-32-bit-migration-to-win-10-64-bit/777fb73c-e775-4274-b73d-999deb1a49b7
  3. Samsung SSD 970 EVO not migrated after Win10 May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung SSD 970 EVO not migrated after Win10 May 2019 update: Hello, I don´t know how can be this "not migrated repaired" repaired. Used Samsung NVME SSD 970EVO 1TB. Prerequisities - Win10 (10.0.18362.295), - Win10 drivers (installed recent versions), - Samsung magician (installed last valid version 5.3.1), - Samsung FW...
  4. OS Migration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OS Migration: I have a PC that has become very slow at booting up. Sometimes it takes so long to be ready to use, I have to re-boot it again in order for it so be useable at all. It has 2 x 1TB HDDs in it & the one with the OS on it is at about 95% full. So I guess that this cold be the...
  5. os migration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    os migration: hi I have a gaming pc with 3 ssd slots. I am purchasing a new faster ssd but I am still going to use the old ssd on the same pc. is it possible to transfer the operating system files to the faster ssd as well as the apps, games ect. can all this be done with out loosing any...
  6. Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Migrate Outlook to current Outlook?: I've performed an in place upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10 on a relatives ex lease business notebook. I wanted to perform an upgrade first and evaluate what would be required for an eventual clean Win 10 install to an SSD. As an ex lease machine it appears to have an old MS...
  7. Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook to Windows 10 email: I'm trying to get rid of my Outlook email, calendar, and contacts. The W10 app seems to work pretty well, and I now have my email on it, but I can't find how to migrate my Outlook calendar to the W10 calendar. Is there any way to do this that picks up all the recurring items...
  8. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  9. Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration

Office 2016 Preview Outlook Settings Migration: I have 35 days left on my Office 2016 Preview, so now is the time to start planning for the installation of the released version of Office 2016 Professional. I don't see a settings problem with any application except for Outlook 2016. Getting it right the first time is...
  10. Office 2010 Migration - Outlook

Office 2010 Migration - Outlook: Whilst my office suite (2010) seems to have migrated well, has anyone had any issues with sending mail from Outlook. I have a exchange server account in Outlook which works fine, however I also have a BT Internet (Yahoo version) pop 3 account, which is set to the correct...