Windows 10: Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine

Discus and support Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new laptop and I need to export all my website passwords to the new machine. How can I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NeilHunt1, Nov 15, 2018.

1. NeilHunt1 Win User

Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine

I have a new laptop and I need to export all my website passwords to the new machine. How can I do this?

:)

NeilHunt1, Nov 15, 2018

2. Migrating Web Credentials to new Surface

Hello,

You can migrate your web credentials from Credential Manager by creating a backup and restoring your Windows Credentials. For instructions, you may refer to
    Anthony Cato's answer on this thread link.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Nov 15, 2018
  3. keldaef Win User
    Migrating Web Credentials to new Surface

How can I migrate my "Web Credential" in the credential Manager from my Old Windows 10 Surface to my New Windows 10 Surface?

Moved from: Surface /

Surface Pro 4
    /
    Safety and security

keldaef, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine

Backup Web Credentials or add new Web Credential manually

Since you are using Web Credentials to log in on your game. You need to log in using the same credentials using Internet Explorer or other browser on your new device in the Asphalt website or whatever website is listed on the screenshot that you provided
    so that the Web Credentials can incorporate them.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine

1. Migrating web site credentials to new Windows machine - Similar Threads - Migrating web site

2. Web credentials in Credential manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web credentials in Credential manager: I am having an uwp app using password vault, so my credentials are stored under the Web credential in credential manager and we have a situation so i need to change the publisher id of the app because of this the app will be treated as new app so i planned to run a powershell...
  3. Migrating Windows to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrating Windows to a New Machine: Greetings,I currently have a 9900k machine with a z390 chipset. I am migrating to a 13900kf with a z690 chipset. The machines are/will be dual boot Windows. I have 2 retail keys. Both of my OS 2 and all data partitions are backed up with Macrium Reflect paid version. Am...
  4. Migrating Windows to a New Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrating Windows to a New Machine: Greetings,I currently have a 9900k machine with a z390 chipset. I am migrating to a 13900kf with a z690 chipset. The machines are/will be dual boot Windows. I have 2 retail keys. Both of my OS 2 and all data partitions are backed up with Macrium Reflect paid version. Am...
  5. Web Credentials

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web Credentials: After a recent windows update I have lost the list of websites and apps with passwords that were saved in Credentials. I have to enter my manually enter passwords that used to be automatic when I would open my apps. My email accounts in Outlook, and several other apps. I...
  6. Credential manager - Web Credentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Credential manager - Web Credentials: For quite some time now I have been troubleshooting this issue, but can not find any solution to it yet. Registry changes nor GPO setting help to solve this issue. So, what I am experiencing. I am running my laptop on Windows 10 Insider latest build with Edge Chromium. I...
  7. Web Credentials

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Web Credentials: Hello All, This is likely a simple question, but I have failed to find an answer. I have a new Windows 10 laptop and am moving things from an older Windows 10 Laptop. I wanted to restore the stored passwords I had exported from the old machine using the Credential Manager...
  8. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  9. web credentials

web credentials: Can I save a site and password manually? The program will not ask to save for this site and I just want to add it myself in the credential manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-credentials/8f89eee6-95e3-4e59-9ae7-51ce2113f93a"
  10. web credentials

web credentials: save to web credentials to a flash drive to install on my new desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-credentials/f3e1044c-fb18-40bd-a7e4-bf538b0c6e55"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to backup web credentials windows 10

2. migrate web credentials