Windows 10: Migration from Win 7 to Win 10

Discus and support Migration from Win 7 to Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get message saying " Undoing changes made to your computer" when I do the migration Actually it appears at the last part of the process on black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AhmedAl Shukairi, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Migration from Win 7 to Win 10

I get message saying " Undoing changes made to your computer" when I do the migration

Actually it appears at the last part of the process on black screen...

By the way, I use boot from flash drive where win10 image stored in.

Plus, I migrated many computers in my company with same procedure and it succeeded, but I face this issues with many others.

Why it refused to migrate while all of them Are same HP model?

Please help me...

:)

AhmedAl Shukairi, Nov 7, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Nov 7, 2019
  3. Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, Nov 7, 2019
  4. EPJH Win User

Migration from Win 7 to Win 10

Migration (NOT update) to Win 10

I have a dual-boot Win7/Win10 setup, the Win 10 having been created (NB) from a Second, separate, legitimate copy of Windows 7. This allowed me to evaluate Win 10 without prejudicing my working installation in Win 7. I now wish to migrate my programs
    and data from the Win 7 partition to the Win 10, BUT KEEP MY WIN 7 partition. I can find no equivalent of "migwiz" in windows 10. Will my Win 7 Migwiz do the job: if not, how can I shortcut a tedious reinstal of every application I have?

EPJH, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Migration from Win 7 to Win 10

1. Migration from Win 7 to Win 10 - Similar Threads - Migration

2. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  3. migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    migration Windows7 to Windows 10 I have licence W7: I have Windows 7 with official licence I want migrate to Windows 10 . My config PC is OK https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/migration-windows7-to-windows-10-i-have-licence-w7/e9f954b9-1365-4c31-b021-20b263cfec4f
  4. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  5. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  6. Can Existing Windows 11 Pro devices be migrated to Windows 11 IoT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Existing Windows 11 Pro devices be migrated to Windows 11 IoT?: We have a large network of devices with local admin accounts dedicated to a specific application. The goal is to prevent the bloatware from interrupting this application as it frequently does, as well as notices to sign into a Microsoft Online account, which we do not want to...
  7. Can Existing Windows 11 Pro devices be migrated to Windows 11 IoT?

Can Existing Windows 11 Pro devices be migrated to Windows 11 IoT?: We have a large network of devices with local admin accounts dedicated to a specific application. The goal is to prevent the bloatware from interrupting this application as it frequently does, as well as notices to sign into a Microsoft Online account, which we do not want to...
  8. Does SSD migration impact reagentc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does SSD migration impact reagentc?: Hello, My issue I have managed to resolve already but wanted some more information on where I may have gone wrong for future reference. I recently purchased a used gaming laptop which I then installed my previously purchased windows 11 pro on to. Soon there after I migrated...
  9. Does SSD migration impact reagentc?

Does SSD migration impact reagentc?: Hello, My issue I have managed to resolve already but wanted some more information on where I may have gone wrong for future reference. I recently purchased a used gaming laptop which I then installed my previously purchased windows 11 pro on to. Soon there after I migrated...
  10. Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business

Migration from Windows Family to Windows Pro for a small Business: I am in a small business, and I have multiple Windows devices, the problem is that all of them are in a Windows Family edition, and I want to migrate them to Windows Business. I have the licenses, but I want to do it with an MDM solution or something to deploy it once for all...