Windows 10: Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

Discus and support Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft dungeons with Microsoft account. And Minecraft Java on my Mojang account. I was sign into each separate account with the launchers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OrangeRat999, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

I bought Minecraft dungeons with Microsoft account. And Minecraft Java on my Mojang account. I was sign into each separate account with the launchers, but since one is being closes down, i can't open dungeons with the Minecraft launcher, because I didn't buy it with that account. Will the Migration of Mojang accounts to Microsoft fix this? Also when I open the Microsoft store and the Xboxbeta program, and they only give my options to buy Dungeons, as if I didn't have it. I might be wrong about buying it with my Microsoft account but its the same user name. I bought dungeons of the Minecraft website as I did Minecraft java. But the user names for both accounts are different, but the email is the same.

:)

OrangeRat999, Jan 15, 2021

2. Minecraft Dungeons

Hello Emma,

Good day!

I'm Jericho, a fellow customer and an individual advisor. I am happy to assist you!

With regards to your concern, the version of Minecraft Dungeons is downloaded through a launcher program that is compatible on those operating systems (Windows 7 + above) while the ‘Windows 10’ version of the game is delivered directly through the Microsoft
    Store application and does not include a launcher.

Meaning to say that the gameplay is not different between the two versions, only the method of accessing, downloading, and updating the game for the Minecraft Dungeon launcher and app from Store.

For your question, you cannot transfer the game nor launch your account through the Minecraft Dungeons launcher as purchasing on minecraftdungeons.net does not make you own the game on Windows 10 Store, and vice versa. So you may need to buy it again for you
    to be able to run it using the launcher.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have other queries/concerns.

Cheers,

Jericho

JerichoFlores, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Tkeleth Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

I clicked the button on the Minecraft launcher, then clicked the Heroes Edition button on the Minecraft dungeons website, which took me to the windows 10 Microsoft store page. At
    that point, it seemed the only way to get the Heroes edition content was by buying the Windows 10 version from the Microsoft store.

I purchased 4 copies of Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft store for me and my kids. I never clicked download or install anywhere on the windows store - I was trying to use the Minecraft dungeons
    launcher which was already installed on my PC from the Minecraft launcher itself.

I never clicked anything on the windows 10 store to download, install, or play the game. I could not use my Windows 10 version with the launcher AT ALL, but my refund request was still denied.

All I've received is an automated email about how "refunds aren't issued for digital games that have been played".

In the meantime I immediately purchased the game from the Minecraft Dungeons website, so I've spent $240 dollars on this game so far. I had to click the non-heroes-edition button, then scroll down
    from there to get the non-windows-10 heroes edition version. it was *extremely* unintuitive and convoluted.

Please help me get a refund for the 4 windows 10 copies of Minecraft dungeons I purchased erroneously. thank you.

Tkeleth, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

how to disable narrator in minecraft dungeons

Hi FreekLeene, My name is Jeremy, a Windows Community Member. I'll be happy to help you out today. Let’s see what I can do. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing. :)

I understand that you want to disable the narrator feature in Minecraft dungeons, let me try my best and help you Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing. :)

While looking on my resources, here's what I found

About menu UI narration:

· If you have a screen reader enabled on your PC, Minecraft Dungeons will automatically enable menu UI narration when the game is launched.

· Menu UI narration can be enabled and disabled in the Accessibility Menu.

Tips on navigating menus:

· Use a controller (or keyboard on PC) to navigate all menus in Minecraft Dungeons.

· Use the Escape key as a shortcut to go back to the previous selection or close the current screen in Minecraft Dungeons edition on PC.

The Minecraft Launcher includes audio cues to help players navigate the login and launch experience. To enable audio cues on the Minecraft Launcher, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+B. You should hear a sparkle ringing sound to confirm that the sound is enabled.

Tips on navigating the Minecraft Launcher:

When you have opened the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher navigate with Tab key until you reach Login (Narrator will say “Login Button”).

Press Enter and you will be prompted with the Xbox login flow (Narrator will say “Welcome to Xbox).

Navigate with Tab key until you reach the Sign-in button (Narrator will say “Sign-un button”) and press Enter and follow the instructions to log in.

Once logged in, you can navigate in the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher with the Tab key.

To launch the Minecraft Dungeons game, navigate to the Play button (Narrator will say “Play button”), then press Enter.

I hope this helps, please let me know if it does.

Regards,

Jeremy

JeremyCountings, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing.

1. Migration. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher closing. - Similar Threads - Migration Minecraft Dungeons

2. I am unable to buy Microsoft Dungeons. Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher is asking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to buy Microsoft Dungeons. Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher is asking...: On a Win10 system running Minecraft Launcher and trying to buy the Dungeon. Asking for a profile address and only allowing a U.S. address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-buy-microsoft-dungeons-minecraft/d358f9ea-18f2-4b81-a3bf-b0ec8ebaf2c1
  3. I am unable to buy Microsoft Dungeons. Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher is asking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to buy Microsoft Dungeons. Minecraft Dungeons for Windows + Launcher is asking...: On a Win10 system running Minecraft Launcher and trying to buy the Dungeon. Asking for a profile address and only allowing a U.S. address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-buy-microsoft-dungeons-minecraft/d358f9ea-18f2-4b81-a3bf-b0ec8ebaf2c1
  4. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  7. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please try again why cant i play...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  9. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387
  10. Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons: I've just preordered minecraft dungeons on the Microsoft store. I go to install it and it asks me to re preorder the game. The account i purchased it on is the same. The billing address is the same. I have restarted my pc help?!?...