Windows 10: Migration

Discus and support Migration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I wanted to know that will I be able to Migrate my On-Prem windows 10 clients machine to Azure Cloud Desktop.Basically my vmware win 10 client... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Singh Anish, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Migration

Hi,I wanted to know that will I be able to Migrate my On-Prem windows 10 clients machine to Azure Cloud Desktop.Basically my vmware win 10 client machines want to migrate to AVD machines.

:)

Singh Anish, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Migration

USB Drive showing "Not Migrated" in Device manager

Forgot this one on the list, my bad

Yes, I have tried the steps above and it did not resolve the issue.

My pen drive is still showing "not migrated"

Any further help would be appreciated, thanks!

Matthew 'DoubleRainbow'Walker, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Migration

1. Migration - Similar Threads - Migration

2. Security SPP, Offline downlevel migration and software protection service restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security SPP, Offline downlevel migration and software protection service restart...: System information: I have an HP OMEN running on the newest version of windows 11, it has64.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1571MHzHP 8949 AM4 motherboard2047MBNVIDIA GeForce RTX 30801907GB Western Digital WD WD_BLACK Gen4 SDCPNRZ-2T00-1106 Unknown SSD 3726GB TOSHIBA EXTERNAL_USB USB...
  3. Security SPP, Offline downlevel migration and software protection service restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security SPP, Offline downlevel migration and software protection service restart...: System information: I have an HP OMEN running on the newest version of windows 11, it has64.0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1571MHzHP 8949 AM4 motherboard2047MBNVIDIA GeForce RTX 30801907GB Western Digital WD WD_BLACK Gen4 SDCPNRZ-2T00-1106 Unknown SSD 3726GB TOSHIBA EXTERNAL_USB USB...
  4. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  5. Securesync Migration tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securesync Migration tool: Is it possible to migrate files from Securesync to OneDrive/SharePoint Online using the ShareGate migration tool? Also, are there any other migration tools available?...
  6. Securesync Migration tool

7. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  8. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow: So i got a new 990 PRO NVMe and a 840 EVO SSD for my HP envy to upgrade from a bone old 1tb HDD from 2016. Its slow and not really useful for my mother. Though these are my problems:1. On the first try, it took about 2 days being stuck 99% with very little progress done. It...
  9. Samsung migration stuck at 99%, cloning is slow

10. How to migrate all apps to a new user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to migrate all apps to a new user profile: I have a bizarre issue where two of my outlook exchange email accounts on GoDaddy get errors "Something went wrong 1200" when I try and add them to my Outlook 365 installation. These are previously working accounts on my last laptop which died and was replaced. They still...