Windows 10: Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

Discus and support Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help please , My Miix 3- 1030 tablet with the folio keyboard is stuck in a boot loop , after I tried to reset windows 10 home edition , I also have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by justwondering, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

Help please , My Miix 3- 1030 tablet with the folio keyboard is stuck in a boot loop , after I tried to reset windows 10 home edition , I also have a external DVD rom drive with windows 10 ISO

Basically what is happening , it got to 53 percent , it reset and now it just loops , resets , flashes up a 64 percent complete then resets , then back to the lenovo boot screen , quick flash of 64 percent , then resets....... no time at all to press say F4 to enter the c:- prompt ..

I called Lenovo tech support line , they tried to help , but all they can offer is a free estimate on repair....

I know the system is fully functional....IF only I could boot from USB or DVD rom drive , I would have windows re-installed in no time at all.

Help Please.

Things I have tried.

1) enter bios , to see if there is a boot from removal media / DVD rom drive............No option exists.

2) Turn off tablet , Hold down volume up and power , enters the "Novo Menu"

Choose option "System Recovery"

Blue screen appears with the following :- with no further options other than to press the windows key , which does noting ....

Recovery

Your PC needs to be repaired.

Required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

Error code: 0xc000000f

You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacture.

:)

justwondering, Sep 13, 2016

2. Domain

How do I connect my Lenovo - Miix 3 - 1030 onto the domain on my HP G72 Laptop

Both are using Windows 10 Home

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers.

prem666630, Sep 13, 2016
  3. lukey71 Win User
    windows 10 problems...super slow

My final result was this. Although my tablet (Miix 3 1030) offers the USB bout option, when chosen tells me my bios doesn't support this boot method. My answer was to search for something I could claim on warranty, and then ask them to reinstall 8.1 at
    the same time. Not a great solution, but a solution never the less. So how it can be done is anyone's guess. I guess it is a design flaw that needs fixing. Maybe

lukey71, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

1. Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - Miix 1030 80HV

2. Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart loop during factory reset [Windows 10]: Hello. I have been trying to reset my alienware aurora pc running on windows 10 because of a trustedinstaller virus. I am in the reset, and my computer keeps restarting followed by a message stating that a problem was keeping the computer from getting up and running and that...
  3. Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop

Reset Windows 10 Stuck In Loop: I'm giving my Dell Inspiron Laptop with Windows 10 away, so I performed a "reset" to clean it up. It has got stuck in a Loop, please see the image. I connected it to WiFi/Internet on the first occasion to allow it to update but it still goes to Boot when I click "Next"...
  4. Windows Tablet died during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Tablet died during reset: Hi i reset my windows tablet and while i was watching tv i saw it died so i put it to charge and upon turning it on it said Nuvision (my tablets manufactuer) then as normal it goes to the windows logo with the spinning thingy for 9 seconds then turns black for a sec then was...
  5. Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Reset interrupted and laptop is now stuck in boot loop: Hi All, I have a 2011 Dell XPS L502X laptop with Windows 10. I upgraded to Windows 10 from a genuine Windows 8 license I had during the initial free upgrade period. To fix some issue I was trying to Reset the PC but didn't notice the power cord wasn't connected. Laptop...
  6. Dell Tablet stuck on boot loop error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Tablet stuck on boot loop error: I have a Dell Venue 10 5055 tablet. I have had windows 10 on this tablet for a few months now and never had an issue. About 2 months ago I did a factory reset using windows 10 to do a full system wipe and never had an issue. Today I wanted to wipe it again. I again used...
  7. Factory reset tablet stuck.

Factory reset tablet stuck.: So I updated my tablet from 8.1-10. There were some issues so i reinstalled some drivers and the issues continued so i did a factory reset. The reset stopped halfway and wont continue. The screen is mostly blank unless i fiddle with some things and a screen comes up...
  8. Refresh/reset Win10, stuck in boot loop

Refresh/reset Win10, stuck in boot loop: Preface- this is a laptop of a computer illiterate friend. Knowing win10 had a built in tool to do a clean install, I offered to run it for her. Alas, I am apparently not as literate as I'd like to think. The computer in question is an Acer Cloudbook AO1-431-C8G8. It came...
  9. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop: I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers....