Windows 10: Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

Discus and support Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Help please , My Miix 3- 1030 tablet with the folio keyboard is stuck in a boot loop , after I tried to reset windows 10 home edition , I also have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by justwondering, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

Help please , My Miix 3- 1030 tablet with the folio keyboard is stuck in a boot loop , after I tried to reset windows 10 home edition , I also have a external DVD rom drive with windows 10 ISO

Basically what is happening , it got to 53 percent , it reset and now it just loops , resets , flashes up a 64 percent complete then resets , then back to the lenovo boot screen , quick flash of 64 percent , then resets....... no time at all to press say F4 to enter the c:- prompt ..

I called Lenovo tech support line , they tried to help , but all they can offer is a free estimate on repair....

I know the system is fully functional....IF only I could boot from USB or DVD rom drive , I would have windows re-installed in no time at all.

Help Please.

Things I have tried.

1) enter bios , to see if there is a boot from removal media / DVD rom drive............No option exists.

2) Turn off tablet , Hold down volume up and power , enters the "Novo Menu"

Choose option "System Recovery"

Blue screen appears with the following :- with no further options other than to press the windows key , which does noting ....

Recovery

Your PC needs to be repaired.

Required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

Error code: 0xc000000f

You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disk or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacture.

:)

justwondering, Sep 13, 2016

2. Domain

How do I connect my Lenovo - Miix 3 - 1030 onto the domain on my HP G72 Laptop

Both are using Windows 10 Home

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers.

prem666630, Sep 13, 2016
  3. lukey71 Win User
    windows 10 problems...super slow

My final result was this. Although my tablet (Miix 3 1030) offers the USB bout option, when chosen tells me my bios doesn't support this boot method. My answer was to search for something I could claim on warranty, and then ask them to reinstall 8.1 at
    the same time. Not a great solution, but a solution never the less. So how it can be done is anyone's guess. I guess it is a design flaw that needs fixing. Maybe

lukey71, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset

1. Miix 3-1030 80HV tablet stuck in a boot loop during windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - Miix 1030 80HV

2. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  3. Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in infinite restart loop during reset: So I started a reset and drive wipe it got to 64% and now all it does is restart continuously. I’ve tried to interrupt from BIOS, I can’t boot in safe mode but have been able to boot from a recovery drive but nothing I did worked. Using an acer predator helios 300. I also...
  4. Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Surface 3: stuck in a loop: I've completed a factory reset to clear the data off my sons Surface 3.I am now stuck on a loop, there a problem preventing us getting your 9V ready. I can't hard wire to the Internet as no ethernet port but have tried using both my Virgin network and my mesh network and we...
  5. Lenovo miix 3 1030 tablet. drivers mess

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo miix 3 1030 tablet. drivers mess: HiI have installed a fresh update Windows 10 21h1 on the tablet after freeing up as much space as possible.I now have no sound, no battery information, and the touch screen doesnt work. There might be more issuesI cannot go back and i think i need updated or old drivers to...
  6. Windows stuck in boot loop and cannot be reset

Windows stuck in boot loop and cannot be reset: Hi all. I have an Asus Q504UA laptop that I keep updated and has been running fine until the other day. I noticed some slowness and saw there were two updates to install I didn't catch what they were but they appeared minor at the time so i restarted my machine to run them....
  7. Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in Boot Loop after Reset!: Hi guys, I own a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 that i bought in March 2020. Today I decided to reset my PC as it was actually freezing on me a couple times. It went through the reset process smoothly but now its just stuck in a boot loop. The Microsoft logo appears, the loading...
  8. Windows 10 stuck in "boot-loop" after tried reset

Windows 10 stuck in "boot-loop" after tried reset: I wanted to reset my computer to tidy my hardrives. Everything important is saved on an external drive. Sadly, during the reset my laptop Asus FX553 got stuck in an "boot-loop". It should be on the "Preparing Windows..."-Screen but it is constantly rebooting and only showing...
  9. WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop

WIndows Tablet P860W - Factory Reset Stuck In A Loop: Hi, I've got a Tab P860W (V1.0) that I needed to reset to factory settings, which I did successfully. Then the next time I turned it on I go the blue windows start up logo and a message saying the reset did not work properly clock OK to restart the reset. I click OK and it...
  10. Dell Tablet stuck on boot loop error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Tablet stuck on boot loop error: I have a Dell Venue 10 5055 tablet. I have had windows 10 on this tablet for a few months now and never had an issue. About 2 months ago I did a factory reset using windows 10 to do a full system wipe and never had an issue. Today I wanted to wipe it again. I again used...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo miix 3-1030 tablet blue screen please wait

2. lenovo miix 3-1030 boot from usb

3. miix 3-1030 tablet no audio problem