Windows 10: mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it.

Discus and support mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft store was deleted from my PC. how do I reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeorgeWatters, Nov 23, 2019.

1. mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it.

Microsoft store was deleted from my PC. how do I reinstall it?

:)

GeorgeWatters, Nov 23, 2019

2. Windows App Store Not Opening

I have the exact same issue and have tried all the suggested steps in regards to reinstalling via powershell script and deleting Appdata cache folder. No method has worked.

xlxcrossing, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Cannot Reinstall Windows store apps. Please help ???

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

When you say 'I trying to reinstall windows store apps' have you deleted Windows Store from your computer?

If you have deleted Windows store and want to reinstall then I suggest you to Reset your PC. Refer the link below.

Recovery options in Windows 10 Choose Keep my files option.

Keep my files

• Reinstalls Windows 10 and keeps your personal files.
    • Removes apps and drivers you installed.
    • Removes changes you made to settings.
    • Removes any apps your PC manufacturer installed. (If your PC came with Windows 10, apps from your PC manufacturer will be reinstalled.)

Do let us know if you are able to get store and use it. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Bluscream Win User

mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it.

How to reinstall Store.

No solution works for me and i don't want to reinstall my whole PC *Sad

Can't someone with a working store just upload his

• C:\Windows\WinStore\
    • C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_*\
    directories in a zip file here for other people to download and help them with it?

I would really appiciate it mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it. :)

Bluscream, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it.

1. mikcrosoft store has been deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it. - Similar Threads - mikcrosoft store has

2. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?: Hi everyone,Hopefully you all are having a great day because I am not have a great day. My windows defender has been deleted by a malware; how did I got the malware? Don't ask me that. So how can I restore my windows defender? I dont want to restore or reset my pc because...
  3. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?: Hi everyone,Hopefully you all are having a great day because I am not have a great day. My windows defender has been deleted by a malware; how did I got the malware? Don't ask me that. So how can I restore my windows defender? I dont want to restore or reset my pc because...
  4. My windows defender has been deleted how do I restore it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Help, how do I reinstall files that have been deleted from the recycle bin?

Help, how do I reinstall files that have been deleted from the recycle bin?: I had documents shared in the cloud and in c drive, I deleted the files from the cloud and then deleted them from recycle bin, when this happened it also deleted the files from the c drive. Help how can I recover these files. I have no recovery software installed....
  6. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?: Recently I had help with installing a game from the Microsoft store and the personnel helping me either deleted or did something and now I cannot open the store....
  7. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?: Recently I had help with installing a game from the Microsoft store and the personnel helping me either deleted or did something and now I cannot open the store....
  8. My Microsoft store is deleted, so how do I reinstall it?

9. my 'word' has been deleted. How do I get it back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my 'word' has been deleted. How do I get it back: how do I retrieve my microsoft word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-has-been-deleted-how-do-i-get-it-back/1963b1c7-172c-47f4-a29a-ad665d60bb42
  10. How do i see if prefetch has been deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i see if prefetch has been deleted: Since I know that the prefetch files are very often useful to know which .exe files have been started in the pc I would like to know if there is a method to detect if the prefetch has been modified in some way Obviously not with the last modification as the prefetch is a...