Windows 10: mike in the computer

Discus and support mike in the computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; the mike in the computer isnt workingit cant hear what im saying... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HarveyGurwicz, Feb 5, 2021.

1. mike in the computer

the mike in the computer isnt workingit cant hear what im saying

:)

HarveyGurwicz, Feb 5, 2021
  2. pnbabu Win User

mike monge

Hi mike,

I have tried all steps you say.

• Install the Field Medic app.
    • Download this file to your PC: WU_Log.xml.
    • Connect the phone to the PC via USB.
    • Copy the .xml file from the PC to the phone, placing it in this folder: Phone > Documents > FieldMedic > CustomProfiles.

mike in the computer 4cd95d2c-8772-412a-82f5-17bd2c4b0a84.png

• Once copied to the phone, disconnect your phone from your PC.
    • Launch the Field Medic app.
    • Tap Advanced.
    • Tap "Choose which ETW providers to use".
    • Scroll to the very bottom and under Custom Group, select "FieldMecic-WU.xml" (You won't see this unless you've done the steps above).
    • Return to main Field Medic app screen and tap Start logging.
    • Tap home key and then navigate to Settings > Phone update.
    • Check for updates / attempt to install updates to reproduce the error.
    • Switch back to the Field Medic app and tap Stop Logging.
    • You'll see a screen to give your report a title. Something like "950 Update .29" should be fine.
    • Tap the "Save" icon to save the report. If prompted to upload, ignore that step & close the app.

now what?

pnbabu, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Auto Window 10 Update crashed mike

Hi Eldric,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• Doe the system speaker works properly?
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method:

Method 2

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    And also visit the below link for No sound in Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 5, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

mike in the computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

mike in the computer

1. mike in the computer - Similar Threads - mike computer

2. How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary?: How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary? Like the SAPI4 and SAPI5 versions of their voices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-did-microsoft-create-sam-mike-mary/0ddc2025-46d1-46c1-93a6-0d878580b079
  3. How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary?: How did Microsoft create Sam, Mike, & Mary? Like the SAPI4 and SAPI5 versions of their voices? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-did-microsoft-create-sam-mike-mary/0ddc2025-46d1-46c1-93a6-0d878580b079
  4. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  5. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo: I can hear myself through my mike and i have read a couple of posts where you turn off the listen to your own mike, this doesnt work in fact i hear myself twice with it on and i dont know how to fix it. i dont know why its doing this, im not using a headphone jack its...
  6. i hear myself in my mike and it isnt an echo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Who provided their voices for the windows xp sam, mike and mary tts voices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who provided their voices for the windows xp sam, mike and mary tts voices?: I make this question because i saw many comedic youtube videos using the sam, mike and mary tts voices from windows xp's narrator app in the past and i really wanted to know since this year. Does somebody from the microsoft team know?...
  8. Who provided their voices for the windows xp sam, mike and mary tts voices?

Who provided their voices for the windows xp sam, mike and mary tts voices?: I make this question because i saw many comedic youtube videos using the sam, mike and mary tts voices from windows xp's narrator app in the past and i really wanted to know since this year. Does somebody from the microsoft team know?...
  9. my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my headphone and mike not functioning ....recemtly upgraded to win10: have recently changed HDD on my desktop adding win 10am not able to get headphone /mike to work pc model z400tks Pappu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphone-and-mike-not-functioning-recemtly/c98fcbbe-4bf7-4da7-9d8d-087fca795bae
  10. i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got this clownfish voice changer thingy ma bob and well, now my mike wont work it wont...: i have tried everything updating it trouble shoots, plug out and in, window + x, control panel nothing works help me plz! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-clownfish-voice-changer-thingy-ma-bob/5743c0c6-a2a5-4c32-acb4-061cd5c84a1e