Windows 10: mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1

Discus and support mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pc wasn't saving some pic files 0 bytes. Indicated needed to update google. Google update failed. Virus Immunet message: google update.exe has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by erfermin, Jun 16, 2020.

1. erfermin Win User

mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1

Pc wasn't saving some pic files 0 bytes. Indicated needed to update google. Google update failed. Virus Immunet message: google update.exe has been detected as clam.win packed Mikey-79001-1-0 this was quarantined. BUT the second one GUT8E6F.tmp has been detected as Clam.win.Packed.Mikey-7900101-0. Quarantine FAILED.

Would someone be willing to direct me? Thank you.

:)

erfermin, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194798)

Hi Mikey,

To better assist you with the Windows update concern, please clarify the following:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Code Legibility

Changed the name of my.linux....

On running the command again I received another error to the effect of "My Videos"

Ran it once again. Like with the others it went away.
    These show in the tee version but not in the Folder list.
    0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\My Music\
    0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\My Pictures\
    0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\My Videos\

The command ran to the end of Documents.
    Mission accomplished, it seems?

But I have all the subfolders in a right from root folder "Documents."

I think that you or somebody says that this syntax requires an established destination directory?

But I have a lot of files from other sources where /mir created the directory. I started skimming the article but have yet to get very far. Seems there was something in there regarding this?

I did not do that for this run.

If you have any thoughts on the red print that appeared at the very end I will appreciate your thoughts.

This seems to bear on the following error message? But this is beyond my current skills. I have not been able to find a simple explanation. What is a positional parameter?

PS C:\Users\mikei> PS C:\Users\mikei> ROBOCOPY C:\Users\mikei\Doc
    uments I:\HP.Files /MIR /XD "C:\Users\mikei\Documents\FeedbackHub
    " "C:\Users\mikei\Documents\Cyberlink" /v /tee /ts /log:"I:\log.H
    P.temp.txt"
    >>
    Get-Process : A positional parameter cannot be found that
    accepts argument 'ROBOCOPY'.
    At line:1 char:1
    + PS C:\Users\mikei> ROBOCOPY C:\Users\mikei\Documents
    I:\HP.Files /MIR ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1 :)) [Get-Process
    ], ParameterBindingException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PositionalParameterNotFound,Micro
    soft.PowerShell.Commands.GetProcessCommand

mikeincousa, Jun 16, 2020
  4. mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1

Cyberlink and Feedback Hub | Robocopy Mirroring Part II

Very close. significant progress, but a new stop point.

Code:
    tail......
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Images\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Plugins\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Scores\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Soundfonts\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Styles\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\MuseScore2\Templates\
    New Dir 0 C:\Users\mikei\Documents\My Music\

2018/09/13 20:41:47 ERROR 5 (0x00000005) Time-Stamping Destination Directory I:\HP.Files\My Music\
    Access is denied.
    Waiting 30 seconds...

I am not finding a My Music, hidden or visible

The next folder is " my.linux.pictures.backup"

Any thoughts what is going on?

mikeincousa, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1

1. mikey-7900101-0 and gut8e6f.tmp mikey 7900101-1 - Similar Threads - mikey 7900101 gut8e6f

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  5. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving 1 Item, 0% complete: Hi, internet. Its my first time posting here and I do NOT plan to do so in the near future. See, the problem is that I want to transfer some files from one folder to another, and only today it so happens that this error, "Moving <number> items from dir to dir " and it simply...
  6. Moving 1 Item, 0% complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP: Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up on my desktop screen , this also does not allow me to access the internet even through an ethernet cable. I...
  8. tmp files .tmp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tmp files .tmp: I can empty all data in local temp folder , but as soon as open any web browser like Chrome or Microsoft edge they reappear. The files look like fc11a109-3f15-45b0-b483-630e1584a674.tmp. If I try then to delete the files individually, I get the message " The action can't be...
  9. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

in Windows 10 Customization
    switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0: Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since the SSD is Disk 1 the...
  10. Windows 1 0 Reset recovery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 1 0 Reset recovery: Hello, I recently had a problem with a company/hacker telling me I had to pay 400+ to get my key to operate my windows again after a trial period. I had also phone calls telling me the same. it warned me not to exit the screen, go to another site etc. or all would be...