Windows 10: mikrosoft programs close when opened

Discus and support mikrosoft programs close when opened in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so i have gotten a problem with my microsoft programs, like calculator, the mail program, and one note(these are the one i have tryed) i have had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristofferHjorth, Sep 26, 2018.

1. mikrosoft programs close when opened

so i have gotten a problem with my microsoft programs, like calculator, the mail program, and one note(these are the one i have tryed)

i have had this problem for over 2 months now. it dosn't have huge effekts on y life but, it has some annoying parts.

:)

ChristofferHjorth, Sep 26, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Program opens then closes

So on My PC with Windows 10 a program opens and the closes every hour at the same time. You can see that a program opens but is closes or dissapares so fast that i can´t see what it is. Any idé on What
    i might be? And stop it from doing it?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SimonMattsson, Sep 26, 2018
  4. ccxmuk Win User

mikrosoft programs close when opened

Programs Closing

I have a similar issue, but it seems to be all programs. I have not found one yet that stays open. Closure seems to be random in terms of activity; I tried disabling the trackpad and it might have helped a bit but still happening. Ran Panda antivirus and Malwarebytes as suggested by Michaelvas17, nothing found. Also tried running all programs full screen, that didnt help either.
    This Dell laptop model is apparently borderline for Win10 - initially I could not run anything, turned out it was forcing an alternate display (which I didnt have attached, but adding one gave me access to fix!).
    While typing this, I am seeing a different but probably related behaviour. Firefox is not closing, but I keep hearing a ping and characters no longer register until I reset the carret to this text box.

ccxmuk, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

mikrosoft programs close when opened

1. mikrosoft programs close when opened - Similar Threads - mikrosoft programs close

2. When trying to open program or game, it closes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When trying to open program or game, it closes itself: Hi, guys! From 4-5 days when I try to open any program or game p.e Visual Studio, IntelliJ or some game, it shows the starting window and then it closes itself and opens folders from the local disks? What could be wrong ? Could the problem be in the HDD ?...
  3. When trying to open program or game, it closes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When trying to open program or game, it closes itself: Hi, guys! From 4-5 days when I try to open any program or game p.e Visual Studio, IntelliJ or some game, it shows the starting window and then it closes itself and opens folders from the local disks? What could be wrong ? Could the problem be in the HDD ?...
  4. When trying to open program or game, it closes itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  6. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  7. Program Opening and Closing Immediately

Program Opening and Closing Immediately: Over the last week, I have the above window open and close immediately every ten minutes on the dot, usually before I can see what the window says. Only reason I was able to get the above screen shot was that I just happened to turned my PC on at one of the 10 minute...
  8. program opens and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program opens and closes immediately: Before the latest update to Win10, my program Jigsaw Mania was working fine. Now it opens but closes within a few seconds and is unusable now. Is there a way to fix this? I reinstalled the Jigsaw Mania program but had the same result. joe...
  9. Comptuer Closing open programs

Comptuer Closing open programs: My windows 10 computer is constantly closing my open programs without warning. I could be in the middle of typing something and the program just randomly closes. It usually closes them when the programs get anywhere close to slow. This problem also happened on my laptop that...
  10. Defender closes open programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender closes open programs: Running windows defender when leaving computer. When return the next day, chrome and outlook have been closed, and computer is back to login screen. Because not looking at computer untill following day, not sure if it is closing the programs at beginning, middle, or end...