Windows 10: Military discount

Discus and support Military discount in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get a military discount for WINDOWS10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Troy West06, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Military discount

How do I get a military discount for WINDOWS10?

:)

Troy West06, Mar 22, 2021

2. Microsoft Office Suite Discount for Military Retirees?

I was curious if Microsoft is offering any discounts for military retirees at this time? Thanks!

AnnaMorgan1, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

Source: Military and Veterans Discount Program - Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Military discount

Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

Source: Military and Veterans Discount Program - Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

Military discount

1. Military discount - Similar Threads - Military discount

2. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  3. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  4. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  5. how do i set the clock to military time?

how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  6. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  7. Can't get access to military time

Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  8. How to remove your military discount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  9. How to remove your military discount?

How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  10. Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store Military and Veterans Discount Program: Active duty members, reserve military personnel, and veterans receive special discounts on most products. Terms & Conditions Please review the terms and conditions below and confirm your eligibility. Individuals eligible to purchase from the Microsoft Store for...