Windows 10: Military time display

Discus and support Military time display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is my laptop showing military time? How can I turn that off so regular time shows? It's driving me mad!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JossHanson, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Military time display

Why is my laptop showing military time? How can I turn that off so regular time shows? It's driving me mad!

:)

JossHanson, Mar 3, 2019

2. Calendar App only displaying military time - cannot seem to change

I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520. After the phone downloaded all the required updates, I went to the calendar app and found military time being displayed.

I double checked settings -> region and the phone had the English (US) setting, displaying the 12-hour clock.

I'd like to mention that my phone time displays 12-hour, as well as the pinned calendar app on the panel screen, it's only when go into the app does it display military time, with no option in the app to change the setting.

How do I change military time to 12-hour?

Derek phone, Mar 3, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    having a blond moment how to cange time to military on win10

Hi,

We suggest referring to the reply of Greg Carmack - Windows MVP on this
    thread to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided
    on the link to know more on how to change Windows 10 time to military time.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Military time display

Calendar in Military time

Is this part of the BlackJack's theme? What if you change theme on your device. Do you still see the military time?

Linley Meslier, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Military time display

1. Military time display - Similar Threads - Military display

2. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  3. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  4. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  5. how do i set the clock to military time?

how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  6. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  7. Can't get access to military time

Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  8. How to remove your military discount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  9. How to remove your military discount?

How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  10. Change date time only option is military time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change date time only option is military time: I just did a clean install of window 10 on my computer and when I go to set my date and time it only gives me the option for military time. When I look in the date time format I only see HH:MM for short and HH:mm:ss for long. I can't change anything else. This is a fresh...