Windows 10: Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.

Discus and support Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed to Military time and it shows correctly everywhere in Windows except the startup screen/picture windows 10. I have rebooted and gone over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rebeth, Dec 31, 2020.

1. rebeth Win User

Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.

I changed to Military time and it shows correctly everywhere in Windows except the startup screen/picture windows 10.

I have rebooted and gone over the time and date in settings but no luck.

Any help appreciated.

Rick B.

:)

rebeth, Dec 31, 2020

2. Military Time

Can someone give me steps on how to change to military time (24-hour time) on Microsoft Teams?

Seems like it can't be done...

Graivshark, Dec 31, 2020
  3. John Fer Win User
    having a blond moment how to cange time to military on win10

Hi,

We suggest referring to the reply of Greg Carmack - Windows MVP on this
    thread to help you with your concern. Follow the steps provided
    on the link to know more on how to change Windows 10 time to military time.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.

Windows 10 Startup Screen

I have just loaded Windows 10. There are no apps pictured on the startup screen and no reference to 'all apps' in the menu. The "apps' item indicates empty even though I had many apps pictured and listed in Windows 8. Where have I gone wrong?

Donand Renata, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10.

1. Military time wrong on startup screen/picture windows 10. - Similar Threads - Military wrong startup

2. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  3. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  4. Wrong location and time zone at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong location and time zone at startup: At restart my device location sets to downtown Chicago and to Central time zone., though I live in California. I was in the Chicago area 10 days ago, but not downtown. This has never happened before. The only thing I did differently was using Norton VPN for the first time...
  5. Pictures saving with wrong date & time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures saving with wrong date & time: I was looking for some artwork today & saved 2 but they all had the wrong dates & time. The saved pictures show different dates & times, one shows 9/14/2009 at 9:27am & the other 7/27/2014 at 7:49am. I just recently got a new computer with windows 10 & haven't messed with any...
  6. Screen pictures at startup

Screen pictures at startup: I am asking for a SIMPLE step by step way to delete some photos at start-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pictures-at-startup/d68e131e-afd2-4694-a1dc-28961a4864ba
  7. Military time display

Military time display: Why is my laptop showing military time? How can I turn that off so regular time shows? It's driving me mad! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/military-time-display/5c61cc93-bd51-472e-8e2c-c0650e96c5a7
  8. 10 minutes windows 10 startup time , whats wrong ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    10 minutes windows 10 startup time , whats wrong ?: long story short it happened after failed 1803 update (bluescreen and back to previous version) windows shows 3 minutes blackscreen , then eraseus bootloader .. then 7 minutes loading sign before showing the lockscreen made a log filecan you help ? [img] sff.txt - Google...
  9. Military time

in Windows 10 Support
    Military time: How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576
  10. Windows Time is wrong after startup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Time is wrong after startup.: Hi guys, wondering if anyone else is having this issue and need help fixing it. I just recently installed the update (10586.164), and now after I do a cold boot "Fast Startup enabled" it will show the date and time "from the the I shut the PC down last.". If I have my...