Windows 10: Military time

Discus and support Military time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwdiver, Apr 27, 2016.

1. pwdiver Win User

Military time

How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused

:)

pwdiver, Apr 27, 2016

2. Calendar in Military time

Is this part of the BlackJack's theme? What if you change theme on your device. Do you still see the military time?

Linley Meslier, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Calendar in Military time

On my home screen of My Blackjack II the calendar shows my appointments in military time, and my time and date in regular time. How do I change the calendar time to regular time?

Black_Jack, Apr 27, 2016
  4. Military time

Search for Time, and click Change Date and Time. Scroll down and click Additional date, time, & regional settings. You will find it underneath the heading called Related settings.

In the new window under Region, select Change date, time, or number formats. Change short and long time to the capital H version that you find. For example, Short time is set to h:mm tt - Change it to H:mm. Long time is h:mm:ss tt - Change to H:mm:ss

DustSailor, Apr 27, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    To give some clearance on the change from h to H:
    Attachment 77086

6. sml156 Win User
    You guys beat me to it

Military time [​IMG]

The easiest way to open it is to press the Windows Key + S and type or paste the below code in the search box
    Code: change date and time format[/quote]

sml156, Apr 27, 2016
  7. bro67 Win User
    Control Panel > Region > Additional Settings (under the Formats tab). 24 hour time is not called Military time. It is just called 24 hour time.

bro67, Apr 27, 2016
  8. NovHak Win User

Military time

You can even have zulu time *Biggrin

NovHak, Apr 28, 2016
  9. bro67 Win User
    I hated dealing with Zulu when I did Ground op's for the regional air carrier that I worked for.

At 4:30 in the morning when you are busy opening the station. Your brain is still in bed mode.

bro67, Apr 29, 2016
  10. NovHak Win User
    I found it not too difficult to use, even when I was transmitting telegraphic messages twenty years ago during my military service, despite serving in the french West Indies at that time, close to the US... but maybe it was because our metropolitan time was alpha or bravo time, hence not far away from zulu. I can understand it gets more difficult to people in the US since it's completely unrelated to anything you're used to...

NovHak, Apr 30, 2016
  11. bro67 Win User
    NovHak the sad thing is that I never dealt with BZ in the Navy. My dad on the other hand, he used it all of the time when he was stationed at the Elephant Cages around the Globe. They would work all night when he was stationed on Johnston Island in the middle of the Pacific. Then during the day after getting off work, they would go Tiger Shark catching off the reef of the island.

The closes I came to using it, was when dealing with the phone system reports and Dra-Plot table.

bro67, Apr 30, 2016
  12. NovHak Win User
    Heh, your dad must have become fluent in the russian language *Smile

NovHak, May 1, 2016
  13. bro67 Win User

Military time

He does not talk about that stuff, since he is under the lifetime silence rule.

He was in Iceland, England, South America, Italy, etc.

The stories he has are better than anything we did on the Saipan, when I was on her from 86-88.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Military time

1. Military time - Similar Threads - Military

2. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  3. I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having trouble with my CAC reader for my military ID.: Everything worked perfectly fine on my Macbook but when i try to use it on windows it wont let me login to DOD websites. I went and downloaded the certs from other comments about this same issue but i am still unable to get it to work. Any help is much appreciated...
  4. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  5. how do i set the clock to military time?

how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  6. Can't get access to military time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  7. Can't get access to military time

Can't get access to military time: So, I find military time Also known as 24 hour time much easier to use. However, in windows eleven, at least on the Dell XPS laptop. Normally you click on time, and can make edits to it in the settings. If not, you can go to settings manually. Well, I went to that area...
  8. How to remove your military discount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  9. How to remove your military discount?

How to remove your military discount?: I was looking at the new Surface Go 3 and I was curious about the Discount so when I pressed it. The thing approved even though I wasn’t in the military or student. So if you have solutions on how to remove the student/military discount that would be helpful....
  10. Change date time only option is military time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change date time only option is military time: I just did a clean install of window 10 on my computer and when I go to set my date and time it only gives me the option for military time. When I look in the date time format I only see HH:MM for short and HH:mm:ss for long. I can't change anything else. This is a fresh...