Windows 10: Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse

Discus and support Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An Israeli technology company has exposed millions of Verizon customer records, ZDNet has learned. As many as 14 million records of subscribers who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse

Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse | ZDNet

Security experts warn of account risks after Verizon customer data leak | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Jul 11, 2017

2. My new Windows 8x Phone can't send MMS's... A Verizon Limitation

Sorry, but there is no way around what Verizon did. WhatsApp is your work around. I own this phone, and those settings are not exposed and it's up to the cellular operator to expose those settings when they prep the firmware provided by Microsoft.

Christopher Miller, Jul 11, 2017
  3. HTC 8x mms problems on metro pcs

Sorry, but unless Verizon exposes access the MMS APN settings in WP 8.1, there isn't anything else you can do.

Christopher Miller, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 12, 2017
Thema:

1. Millions of Verizon customer records exposed in security lapse - Similar Threads - Millions Verizon customer

2. Microsoft security millions of files quick scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft security millions of files quick scan: Microsoft security Quick scan is showing me millions of files, about an hour in, it shows 500 thousand and it doesn't even reach halfway. the bar just stops completely and I have no way to make sure there are that many files on my laptop, somebody please help, my laptop...
  3. Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Estee Lauder Exposes 440M Records, with Email Addresses, Network Info: A non-password protected cloud database containing hundreds of millions of customer records and internal logs for cosmetic giant Estée Lauder has been found exposed online, according to researchers. In all, 440,336,852 individual data pieces were exposed, according to...
  4. Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database

in Windows 10 News
    Access Misconfiguration Exposed Microsoft Customer Support Database: Today, we concluded an investigation into a misconfiguration of an internal customer support database used for Microsoft support case analytics. While the investigation found no malicious use, and although most customers did not have personally identifiable information...
  5. verizon jetpack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    verizon jetpack: Is there a way to connect a dvr/nvr to my network, My home internet is a verizon jet pack. My nvr does have a ethernet outlet can it be connect to my PC with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/verizon-jetpack/a42e80f6-df88-490d-bd5e-b6d51cd02e6c
  6. The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach

in Windows 10 News
    The 773 Million Record "Collection #1" Data Breach: Many people will land on this page after learning that their email address has appeared in a data breach I've called "Collection #1". Most of them won't have a tech background or be familiar with the concept of credential stuffing so I'm going to write this post for the...
  7. Data of 2.4 million Blur password manager users left exposed online

in Windows 10 News
    Data of 2.4 million Blur password manager users left exposed online: Abine, the company behind the Blur password manager and the DeleteMe online privacy protection service, revealed on Monday a data breach impacting nearly 2.4 million Blur users, ZDNet has learned. According to Abine, the file that was left freely accessible online contained...
  8. password needed after lapse ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    password needed after lapse ?: Hi all, hoping someone can help me out here, I don't have to sign in a password to get into win 10 but if I leave the laptop for a while then it ask me to give a password to get back in, so any help would be very much appreciated. thank you 36306
  9. Massive leak exposes data on 123 million US households

in Windows 10 News
    Massive leak exposes data on 123 million US households: The door to your personal data got left wide open once again. Researchers revealed Tuesday that earlier this year they discovered a massive database -- containing information on more than 123 million American households -- that was sitting unsecured on the internet....
  10. Password manager OneLogin hacked, exposing sensitive customer data

in Windows 10 News
    Password manager OneLogin hacked, exposing sensitive customer data: Password manager and single sign-on provider OneLogin has been hacked, the company has confirmed. In a brief blog post, the company's chief security officer Alvaro Hoyos said that it had "detected unauthorized access to OneLogin data in our US data region," and that it had...